HAWP
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: HAWP  (Read 27225 times)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
HAWP
« Reply #80 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 12:12:13 PM »
Im not saying HAWP is bad at all I still love it, after all HAWP is pretty much what lead me to here so without HAWP I wouldn't have met all you fine fine peoples.
I didn't mean to give you a hard time or anything, in fact I agree that Season 1 was the best.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #81 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
you weren't giving me a hard time at all :)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
HAWP
« Reply #82 on: 04/ 05/ 2011, 08:28:07 PM »
Finally checked out the HAWP podcast. It's really good, but it took me a while to get over the fact that Anthony and Ash were talking to each other like normal siblings. I guess I'm just used to the crazy way they act in the series.

Also, it was cool to hear them talk about Avatar. I miss that show.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #83 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 12:33:01 AM »
Just watched the HAWP that appeared on Spike TV. Its was so funny.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #84 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 08:35:20 AM »
Red Faction: Guerrilla - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

hahaha that was fucking brilliant.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
HAWP
« Reply #85 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 08:49:51 AM »
That was awesome! Good episode as usual.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
HAWP
« Reply #86 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 09:43:40 PM »
That was as awesome as their discussion about Anthony's color blindness.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #87 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
now that was an excellent episode that kept the funnies going throughout the entire ep. Quite liked that one.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #88 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 12:12:11 AM »
Newwww episode

Gearbox Software Part I - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

I didn't really think it was too funny. It was alright, but I liked the Red Faction episode MUCH better

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
HAWP
« Reply #89 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 10:23:27 AM »
I didn't really think it was too funny. It was alright, but I liked the Red Faction episode MUCH better

Yeah I agree. But a mediocre HAWP is still better than most stuff out there on the internetz.

Also, I thought it was cool to see where Anthony worked. It's cool that Gearbox let him do that.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #90 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 10:28:54 AM »
it was an alright ep but it's further proving that lately they've needed their dad to provide alot of the laughs.

P-Dude

•   
  • Badges Sauninda Inufantry Spotted Memebon Bears
    • AbleGamers
HAWP
« Reply #91 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 12:33:19 PM »
it was an alright ep but it's further proving that lately they've needed their dad to provide alot of the laughs.

I'd disagree. I think they're way overusing him and he's quickly getting stale. His occasional one-liners are great, but too much Dad and his schtick will get old.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #92 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 01:08:20 PM »
I think they're trying to distance themselves from him just a little bit because they heard that complaint so much. But like Melancholics_Anonymous said, it's still good for a couple of laughs and it was neat to see the inside of Gearbox

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
HAWP
« Reply #93 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
I'd disagree. I think they're way overusing him and he's quickly getting stale. His occasional one-liners are great, but too much Dad and his schtick will get old.

no i agree with that statement they are overusing him but what im saying is they also can't seem to bring the funnies they had without him in season 1. 

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #94 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 02:16:01 PM »
sadly, agree.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
HAWP
« Reply #95 on: 04/ 22/ 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
I think if they stopped relying on him, they'll eventually make it back to how funny they used to be. It's kind of just a laziness, probably. XD

Anyway, recent episode wasn't that funny, but I liked seeing the inside of Gearbox and all. Also, I really want cupcakes now.

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
HAWP
« Reply #96 on: 05/ 06/ 2011, 01:19:15 AM »
I'm all in.
Red Dead Redemption - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Small | Large

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
HAWP
« Reply #97 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
Haha I thought that one was pretty good. Brought more laughs than the last one

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
HAWP
« Reply #98 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 06:12:21 PM »
Haha I thought that one was pretty good. Brought more laughs than the last one
That might just be because they brought their dad back. I'll admit it was good though :3

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
HAWP
« Reply #99 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 07:00:03 PM »
Oh Papa Burch, you so funny. I lol'd harder at Ash's hand though.