Doctor Who
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 15549 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #40 on: 04/ 30/ 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
The baby is not the doctors.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #41 on: 04/ 30/ 2011, 07:30:31 PM »
All the same, "fell out of the sky" isn't really a figure of speech...

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #42 on: 04/ 30/ 2011, 07:34:22 PM »
All the same, "fell out of the sky" isn't really a figure of speech...

Yes it is. I use that all the time for anything unexpected.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Doctor Who
« Reply #43 on: 04/ 30/ 2011, 07:54:52 PM »
I just want The Doctor to ditch Amy and go on awesome adventures with Rory. I do like her a lot more this season though.

Avalon

•   
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #44 on: 04/ 30/ 2011, 09:21:52 PM »
I feel like everyone likes Rory except the writers.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Doctor Who
« Reply #45 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 04:44:59 AM »
This latest episode was fairly decent. Nothing fantastic and nothing bad really. I saw a tiny little flicker of what made me love the last doctor in one scene and that was really nice.

The next episode looks fucking awesome, I can hardly wait. The last shot of the preview that showed the Ood, got me so excited.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #46 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 09:22:13 AM »
Personally I think the ood are overused, they had potential to be one of my favourite alien villains.
But I just disliked how they fluctuate between helping the doctor and going against him (against their own will but still)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #47 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 09:31:39 AM »
I like the Ood. They are a big part of the universe, and are obviously going to be in a lot of places the Doctor visits.

Unrelated, I now know who the little girl is and I am a bit excited about it.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #48 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 10:24:20 AM »
What about that lady with one eye that appears through a little slide in the wall that amy sees

Avalon

•   
Doctor Who
« Reply #49 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 01:01:43 PM »
She was in the last episode too if you recall, Moffat will explain it later in the season, no doubt.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Doctor Who
« Reply #50 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 02:10:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure that I know who River Song is now. I could be wrong, but I think she is Amy's daughter.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #51 on: 05/ 08/ 2011, 02:19:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure that I know who River Song is now. I could be wrong, but I think she is Amy's daughter.

I would be very disappointed if that were true.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #52 on: 05/ 14/ 2011, 02:44:37 PM »
she is Amy's daughter.
I told my friends this speculation to which they shot me down almost immediately but as the conversation continued they started believing more and more. Her being a time lord baby so she knows how to fly the tardis, her first appearance was when she was in a space suit. The eye patch lady is a timey wimey mid-wife talking to amy But if it was true and what we predicted was correct then:
1) the plot is too predictable
or
2) we are too smart that we predicted the massive plot points for this series.

Anyways, did anyone catch this weeks?
I'm starting to think that the ood are a throw away monster they use just cause it looks scary

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Doctor Who
« Reply #53 on: 05/ 14/ 2011, 03:58:41 PM »
Anyways, did anyone catch this weeks?
I'm starting to think that the ood are a throw away monster they use just cause it looks scary

Neil Gaiman wanted to make a new monster for the episode, but it ended up being too expensive so he decided to go with the Ood.

Edit: Just finished watching the episode. Wow, that was by far my favorite episode of the season. It was also really awesome seeing the inside of the 10th Doctor's TARDIS again.
« Last Edit: 05/ 14/ 2011, 05:30:49 PM by BleachBoy »

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #54 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 03:11:44 AM »
 I think this episode is going to end up being one of the greats that people recommend to new fans. I absolutely loved it.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Doctor Who
« Reply #55 on: 05/ 16/ 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
Fucking loved this episode. It has Gaiman written all over it.

And I am now officially in love with the TARDIS.

I wonder what would happen if someone impregnated TARDIS Sexy Lady.

...brb...

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #56 on: 05/ 17/ 2011, 09:25:46 AM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Doctor Who
« Reply #57 on: 05/ 23/ 2011, 05:59:18 PM »

Fucking brilliant. XD

Oh yeah, and this episode was pretty cool. I thought it would be a survival-horror episode though, like the Impossible Planet or Waters on Mars. Guess it kind of is, but not like I thought. I contemplated the idea of Flesh Doctor finishing his transformation and, after disappearing, dying on that beach sometime later. It's possible, but I kind of doubt they'll go with that.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Doctor Who
« Reply #58 on: 05/ 23/ 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
That was a really cool episode.

Cylons.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #59 on: 05/ 29/ 2011, 09:29:43 AM »
The end of this episode really did make it.
Can't wait for next week