Doctor Who
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 15558 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #80 on: 09/ 18/ 2011, 12:00:00 PM »
This weeks episode of Dr Who was pretty good.

Reminded me of the shining since it was based in a hotel. Though didn't care much for the Minotaur creature, the costume looked pretty shit
Next week we get CRAIG (I hope he's still with that chick or that last episode he was in would be for nought)

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Doctor Who
« Reply #81 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
just watched the last episode. Woah... it asks more than it answers for me.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #82 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 11:50:30 AM »
 Next season is going to be awesome.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Doctor Who
« Reply #83 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
damn straight. I'm guessing matt smiths sticking for a while.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Doctor Who
« Reply #84 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 12:14:23 PM »
damn straight. I'm guessing matt smiths sticking for a while.

At least 2 more seasons.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #85 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
I'm okay with that, I'm more worried that he'll become typecasted as the doctor, I can just about watch david tennant in other things but there's still that image in my head.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #86 on: 10/ 02/ 2011, 05:49:51 PM »
 I still relate Christopher Eccleston to Doctor Who, and he was my least favourite, and was only the character for one year.

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Doctor Who
« Reply #87 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 04:16:19 AM »
Just finished watching "The God Complex". "Closing Time", and the last episode. I can't wait till next season. Matt Smith has definitely taken over as my favorite Doctor since the reboot.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #88 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 10:45:16 AM »
I have to say Matt Smith has also grown on me.
Though that has got to be the stupidest/corny question that could have been asked in the finale

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #89 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
I have to say Matt Smith has also grown on me.
Though that has got to be the stupidest/corny question that could have been asked in the finale

Maybe the way it was asked, but the connotations behind are far from. It's really a question that has always been asked, has never been answered, and likely never will be clearly answered. The emphasis is on the theme, not the pun.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #90 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 02:08:19 PM »
I'll doubt we'll get any comprehendible answer.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #91 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
I'll doubt we'll get any comprehendible answer.

No, and we never will. But next season will be more about the consequences of actively pursuing an answer.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #92 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
No, and we never will. But next season will be more about the consequences of actively pursuing an answer.
i think i'm okay with that, do you think they'll try to keep him on his own or will we see new companions? would be an interesting way of doing it.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Doctor Who
« Reply #93 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 02:25:12 PM »
 I think they may make River the primary companion next season, even if she just shows up every episode.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #94 on: 10/ 04/ 2011, 04:39:15 PM »
sounds good!

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #95 on: 12/ 25/ 2011, 02:18:56 PM »
The christmas special was pretty darn good!

Also Bill Bailey.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Doctor Who
« Reply #96 on: 12/ 25/ 2011, 03:22:13 PM »
I really didn't like this Christmas special by far it's the worst.
Although I did like the yellow Brotherhood of Steel Paladins they were cool

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #97 on: 12/ 25/ 2011, 03:27:23 PM »
Although I did like the yellow Brotherhood of Steel Paladins they were cool
That's what I thought too! My brother said they looked more like storm troopers, couldn't see it though.

Hexual

• nubbin
  • Made Tetris in Visual Basic 5. Never again.
  • Badges Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • Sys. Req.
Doctor Who
« Reply #98 on: 12/ 25/ 2011, 06:12:51 PM »
Bill Bailey and Alexander Armstrong. Good. Slightly hokey Christmas story. Not so good, but relevant. Not a bad episode, but definitely one of the most British. Also, the Paladin/Trooper suits were pretty rad. Apathetic in all.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
Doctor Who
« Reply #99 on: 12/ 25/ 2011, 06:18:38 PM »
The weird thing is, alexander armstrong has already done various sketches as a WWII RAF Pilot, my parents found that hilarious.