Adventure time!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Adventure time!  (Read 18271 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Adventure time!
« Reply #60 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 09:21:50 AM »
^ true that I love Marceline. But bubblegum is also cool, I love to see an episode with just those two interacting.
Also I'm super looking forward to the episode where the whole cast gets a gender swap.

mcnyers

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Secret Santa 2010
Adventure time!
« Reply #61 on: 05/ 15/ 2011, 02:08:49 PM »
I'm excited that the gender swapped bubblegum is being voiced by Neil Patrick Harris

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Adventure time!
« Reply #62 on: 07/ 23/ 2011, 11:56:19 PM »
Seriously, best thing to come out of Comic-Con.  Following Natasha Allegri's blog, I've been looking forward to this for a while now.

Fiona and Cake Preview

Also, they apparently gave out Finn hats at the panel.

mcnyers

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Secret Santa 2010
Adventure time!
« Reply #63 on: 07/ 24/ 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
Excite level rising

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Adventure time!
« Reply #64 on: 07/ 26/ 2011, 05:10:27 PM »
Adventure Time - Dancing Baby Finn

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Adventure time!
« Reply #65 on: 07/ 26/ 2011, 06:50:27 PM »
Mad - "Avenger Time"

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Adventure time!
« Reply #66 on: 07/ 26/ 2011, 10:54:27 PM »

mcnyers

•   
Adventure time!
« Reply #67 on: 07/ 27/ 2011, 08:56:19 AM »
Arrrgh I've been in Europe all month so I haven't been able to see any of the new season of Adventure Time. And it all looks sooo gooood.

When I get home I'm going into AT hibernation.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Adventure time!
« Reply #68 on: 08/ 08/ 2011, 07:24:49 PM »
That episode was super adorable, but had such a sad ending.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Adventure time!
« Reply #69 on: 08/ 08/ 2011, 09:24:22 PM »
Yeah, I'm glad to see they finally wrapped up/returned to the young Bubblegum plot.  I thought they'd forgotten about it for a while now.

Plus the Earl of Lemongrab is the best thing that ever was.

mcnyers

•   
Adventure time!
« Reply #70 on: 08/ 09/ 2011, 12:40:57 AM »
I really liked tonights episode but I think it's weird that they didn't roll with that subplot for very long. They kind of made a big deal out of it in the second season finale and so I thought it would be explored in more that just one episode.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Adventure time!
« Reply #71 on: 08/ 09/ 2011, 12:43:26 AM »
I really liked tonights episode but I think it's weird that they didn't roll with that subplot for very long. They kind of made a big deal out of it in the second season finale and so I thought it would be explored in more that just one episode.

That was a little disappointing.  I remember being all OMGWTFBBQ at the season finale a few months back and I kinda forgot about Bubblegum.  But at least they've sorta established their relationship, just like they did with Marceline in the past couple of episodes about her.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Adventure time!
« Reply #72 on: 08/ 09/ 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
Plus the Earl of Lemongrab is the best thing that ever was.

Lol I found him pretty scary more so than the lich king
he just didn't seem right and was really angry all the time

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Adventure time!
« Reply #73 on: 08/ 10/ 2011, 01:35:11 AM »
Lol I found him pretty scary more so than the lich king
he just didn't seem right and was really angry all the time

The guy who did his voice (his name escapes me and I'm too easy to use the internet) pretty much MADE the Earl.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Adventure time!
« Reply #74 on: 08/ 13/ 2011, 02:07:18 PM »

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Adventure time!
« Reply #75 on: 08/ 13/ 2011, 04:04:47 PM »
I finally saw the latest episode, 'Too Young.'  Holy craaaaaaaaaap the Earl of Lemongrab was amazing.  That whole episode was so surreal and funny.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Adventure time!
« Reply #76 on: 08/ 14/ 2011, 02:06:21 PM »
Not going to lie, Lemongrab would make me lose my shit if he snuck up on me with that voice.

mcnyers

•   
Adventure time!
« Reply #77 on: 08/ 18/ 2011, 11:17:58 PM »
I don't know if y'all would want to spoil the surprise but the Fiona and Cake episode leaked and it's gooooood.

It was bound to happen.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Adventure time!
« Reply #78 on: 08/ 18/ 2011, 11:57:06 PM »
That was pretty great. It might even be my favorite episode now.

mcnyers

•   
Adventure time!
« Reply #79 on: 08/ 19/ 2011, 12:08:30 AM »
I found it odd that the end pretty heavily implies that Cake thought Fiona was getting raped by Prince Gumball before she saw the Ice Queen. Pretty dark, even for adventure time.