Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)  (Read 24684 times)

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #20 on: 09/ 11/ 2010, 10:36:40 AM »
It will be a live stream, because there will be music. So you'll have to catch it when it's on.

If you'd miss it I could record it and then send it around, but that would get me into slightly illegal places I think. I am not entirely sure...

oh yeah that's right, that would probably cause legal trouble. Well a live stream would work well enough I'd think!

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #21 on: 09/ 11/ 2010, 03:55:52 PM »
I'm all for the 9am-12am or 8pm-11pm times. The 4pm-7pm seems like it would cut into whatever I have going on for the day, now and then.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #22 on: 09/ 11/ 2010, 04:54:06 PM »
8pm-11pm would be the best time for me to listen. All of those times are out of my availability to help zone (except 10-11pm).

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #23 on: 09/ 11/ 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
I could probably do the sunday show pretty easily and frequently.

Lazy Sundaes.

I wanna make a logo.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #24 on: 09/ 11/ 2010, 06:41:54 PM »
I'd fucking love you...

Avalon

•   
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #25 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 03:44:02 PM »
Drew it by hand.

Are the colours alright?

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #26 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 03:57:56 PM »
Oh my gawd, awesome. XD

So we're going for Lazy SUndae or RMS Radio or Rockmelon Radio or what?

Avalon

•   
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #27 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 04:24:06 PM »
I was thinking that could just be a segment name, I'll knock up a RMS Radio one if I have the time.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #28 on: 09/ 12/ 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! OH MY GOD!

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #29 on: 09/ 14/ 2010, 09:08:27 PM »
Good fucking god I love that logo to death. Excellent work, man. =D

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #30 on: 09/ 14/ 2010, 11:41:43 PM »
So, what kind of music will we have on the show? And will we take requests? Is it even possible to take requests? I'm not sure how the whole internet radio thing works.

fryfry

• Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #31 on: 09/ 14/ 2010, 11:47:25 PM »
Is it even possible to take requests? I'm not sure how the whole internet radio thing works.
Live stream videos usually have a live comment feed, though I don't know anything about live streaming music.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #32 on: 09/ 14/ 2010, 11:53:25 PM »
Live stream videos usually have a live comment feed, though I don't know anything about live streaming music.

Most live internet radio is accessed through the media player of your choice. You download a file that you open like an mp3 and it connects to the station. So, to have live feedback, you'd need some kind of irc or separate chat program.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #33 on: 09/ 15/ 2010, 12:22:25 AM »
Or you could just set up a Twitte to take requests and general audience interaction.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #34 on: 09/ 15/ 2010, 12:30:25 AM »
Most live internet radio is accessed through the media player of your choice. You download a file that you open like an mp3 and it connects to the station.

Pretty much this. That's why I'm not sure how feedback would work, unless we do the irc thing.

Or you could just set up a Twitte to take requests and general audience interaction.

This, however, would work quite nicely! We'd probably have to ask for questions/requests a day prior though, so we can gather the needed musics. Unless we stream music straight from YouTube or something. XD

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #35 on: 09/ 15/ 2010, 11:04:10 AM »
We can play whatever music we like to play.
Either you post requests in here one or two days before the show so that we can notdownload music we don't have and that's it. It is a little bit better to have a plan before the show starts, so that it wont end up in chaos. But of course we could do live request shows sometimes ^^

Another point, what time should I schedule?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #36 on: 09/ 15/ 2010, 11:12:17 AM »
We can play whatever music we like to play.
Either you post requests in here one or two days before the show so that we can notdownload music we don't have and that's it. It is a little bit better to have a plan before the show starts, so that it wont end up in chaos. But of course we could do live request shows sometimes ^^

Another point, what time should I schedule?

Whatever time is best for you, but I would say some time in the afternoon/evening here.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #37 on: 09/ 15/ 2010, 11:18:02 AM »
Alright, three or when there are better one more possibilities:

1. We do a show at 6pm my time which would then range between 9am and 12am for you guys. That would be no problem for me, but maybe for you since you too have a life ^^

2. Next one would be 1am on Sunday, which would result in something between 4pm and 7pm for America.

3. And probably the best for listeners would be between 8pm and 11pm, which would mean 5am for me. Nothing is impossible :D

And as I said we will be able to start in the first or second week of October. :D
I might do the 5am show, that should be in time for you guys and it will be fine for me as well, kind of ^^

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #38 on: 09/ 22/ 2010, 01:42:32 PM »
Changed my mind, one in the morning ^^
Maybe this saturday might be the first one...

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #39 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 04:46:56 AM »
Changed my mind, one in the morning ^^
Maybe this saturday might be the first one...

Awww...:C Might not end up being a regular then. Unless I do things before 4pm.