Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)  (Read 25582 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #280 on: 11/ 17/ 2012, 04:14:47 PM »
Rockmelon Radio - JTHomeslice Edition #8

It only took me two weeks... ;( Apologies!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #281 on: 11/ 26/ 2012, 05:23:24 AM »
I am gonna upload that backlog slowly but surely:

Rockmelon Rave 11/24

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #282 on: 12/ 15/ 2012, 04:42:54 PM »
I suck at uploading past shows, I am sorry!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #283 on: 12/ 22/ 2012, 10:44:26 AM »
Uploaded like 4 more shows! They are the most recent ones on the first page!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #284 on: 02/ 03/ 2013, 05:44:27 AM »
JTHomeslice's Best of 2012 added to the list. Get on that it was glorious! Also getting the two most recent RMR shows up right now. Will also upload last Rave for listening pleasures.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #285 on: 02/ 26/ 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
Things have been updated!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #286 on: 03/ 10/ 2013, 03:43:39 PM »
JTHomeslice Magfest 2013 Extravaganza is a thing you should listen too!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #287 on: 04/ 21/ 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
I know I haven't updated this as often as I should have, but this thing was a freaking blast to do. From talking to Cataract and Mav in those first episodes to a kick in the balls from Neonie and Jack and JT joining in for amazing shows I really enjoyed this ride. Thing is, the dude who made the stream happen had his funding cut. It was a butt move since there was more than only his stream happening. Thing is, no more stream to put shows on.

I'll try to upload those last shows that were made and maybe I can put new ones up on a blog or something, but I am worried that there will be trouble down the road if I do that. So, if you have any ideas as to what to do now, if you are interested in this going on further, please let me know!

So yeah, thanks for the ride, but there is a hiatus happening right now...

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
« Reply #288 on: 04/ 21/ 2013, 03:30:06 PM »
Well that sucks. If yous happen to start it up again, I'm down to keep contributing. Just let me know!

Still doing my two year show for next month. And still gonna send it to you, just for fun.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #289 on: 04/ 21/ 2013, 03:31:46 PM »
Maybe I'll actually get to uploading it ^^

Thank you so much for all those shows and the support!

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
« Reply #290 on: 04/ 21/ 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
No problem, man. It was great fun finding new music and mixing it all together. I think it's gonna be kinda hard to break the monthly habit.

Like I said, if you start another show, I'd be glad to once again be a contributor.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #291 on: 04/ 21/ 2013, 09:15:06 PM »
Well, shit. I had a balst making shows and listening to y'alls stuff. I'm down for keeping going at some point if there's a comeback.

As for keeping it going, maybe you stream it on Twitch/Justin.tv? I don't know if there's any good ausio streaming sites out there. Yeah, I don't know.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #292 on: 05/ 31/ 2013, 11:39:41 AM »
Reviving this a bit:

http://www.mixcloud.com/lelefuchur/rockmelon-radio-20-1/

Will probably keep on making shows like this, maybe even a bit more. I am thinking of making a new account and renaming that to fit everything that could happen under that banner. Right now there wont be live shows anymore, twitch apparently doesn't like seperate audio on a mac...

Anyhows, let me know what you think and if we should pursue this further, I'd love to get a diverse program up and running! And my work place has better internet which means I might actually get to upload things...