Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rockmelon Radio (Updated with latest Playlist)  (Read 25717 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #40 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 09:10:19 AM »
I don't think that anyone else will do anything at that time in Germany, so in the end  we can always move the time around as we like it :D

So on Sunday Morning, my time I'll test the whole thing and if you want to and if it works somehow you can listen...
Maybe it is only test servers though, I'll try it out now!

Have a try: http://streamplus15.ameus.de:22044/listen.pls

IT IS WORKING!!!!
WOOT!
Well I'll be back on saturday ^^
« Last Edit: 09/ 23/ 2010, 10:04:41 AM by Schabracke »

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #41 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 01:18:13 PM »
What's your skype in case I can make it?

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #42 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 02:23:19 PM »
I'll have to figure that one out as well, darn, I'll try right now...

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #43 on: 09/ 23/ 2010, 03:51:15 PM »

Was a bit bored so I made a logo, no real reason...

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #44 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 04:12:17 AM »
Hahah, nice.

In case I can make it:

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #45 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 05:03:18 AM »
Cool, I'll figure out how that whole skype + music + radio will work out. Could be complicated ^^

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #46 on: 09/ 25/ 2010, 06:21:48 PM »

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #47 on: 10/ 01/ 2010, 03:30:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/RockmelonRadio

That is that.
Any wishes for the next show?

If you have problems connecting it is because this is still a test server, but after the 10th of October up to 100 people can listen (I don't think this will get as many^^) ;D

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #48 on: 10/ 01/ 2010, 07:18:49 PM »
Sweeeet. Following. Or pending at least.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #49 on: 10/ 07/ 2010, 10:38:12 PM »
Following!!!!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #50 on: 10/ 08/ 2010, 10:21:50 PM »
So what's the deal for tomorrow?

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #51 on: 10/ 09/ 2010, 07:00:52 AM »
Starting tomorrow the whole thing is official. Which means that the show will be part of a kind of bigger project. That wont change much about the show itself, just that I have to sign a contract about not swearing and not distributing music etc. blabla, doesn't matter much cause who in Germany listens to this at one in the morning ;P

Facts: 100 people can listen instead of 5

nothing else ;P

Also I thought that it would be cool to have someone on the show every week for a bit to talk about the anime shows that are going on right now, like a recap thing. That would be cool!
That either as a short insert or as a longer thing.
The same could be done with comics, games or new music!
If you want to show your music you are also very welcome, just play some songs that you made and then talk about it a bit. That would be rad!

That would be really great because the whole thing would become more of a radio than just a playlist ^^
(this is an excuse for me to watch more anime and to buy more comics ^^)

So anyone up for that?

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #52 on: 10/ 14/ 2010, 02:29:33 PM »
Also, who wants to be talking about stuff on Saturday?
Give me your skype name and a time and we will arrange something!

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #53 on: 10/ 14/ 2010, 04:34:42 PM »
I'd be down for that, just give me a set time for Saturday and I'll try and move things around.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #54 on: 10/ 14/ 2010, 05:16:56 PM »
I fail at life and forgot that I'll be at the Dtoid ExtraLife event on Saturday. I was gonna say I'd be on this time, but I guess I'll have to skip yet another week. XD

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #55 on: 10/ 16/ 2010, 06:21:02 PM »

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #56 on: 10/ 16/ 2010, 07:21:58 PM »
Awesome RMS news flash.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #57 on: 10/ 16/ 2010, 08:05:19 PM »
 Good show gents.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #58 on: 10/ 18/ 2010, 01:10:41 PM »
Thank you very much! It was tons of fun!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  • Board Manager
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Rockmelon Soda Radio
« Reply #59 on: 10/ 23/ 2010, 09:41:44 AM »
Anything you want for the next show?
Anyone who'd like to co-host?