YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!  (Read 14770 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #40 on: 07/ 11/ 2012, 03:16:19 AM »
Make sure the cloak has several pouches for the muffins. The cloak would be pointless without those pouches.
What about pouches for other purposes? I like to carry all the fixins to make pancakes at all times.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #41 on: 07/ 11/ 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
What about pouches for other purposes? I like to carry all the fixins to make pancakes at all times.

Anything involving baked items may be put into the pouches.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #42 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 07:20:54 AM »

EDM SURPRISE

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #43 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 08:55:31 PM »
Guys, can you do my friend a favour? If you liked her cosplay, go here and vote for her cosplay by clicking "+1" and/or "Like". And, if you can, spread the word so that others can do the same! She deserves all the praise she can get.

She did a little interview in this video (Skip to 10:10):

AX 2012 interviews vol 2 Small | Large

Kind of hard to hear her, though. They should have had a mic ready or something.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #44 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:17:43 PM »

I am a dangus and this is the only picture of myself I have. If I find more, I will post more.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #45 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:30:35 PM »
FUCK YES. XD

Do you have any of yourself at the con? Post two more from the con and you can get a badge. Er...Three more, technically. They just have to be at the con. :D

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #46 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:39:18 PM »
FUCK YES. XD

Do you have any of yourself at the con? Post two more from the con and you can get a badge. Er...Three more, technically. They just have to be at the con. :D

FFFFFFFFFFF- I literally took no pictures of myself at the con v.v I am such an idiot. I'll do my best to find more pictures.

Does this count?

« Last Edit: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:50:31 PM by Loak »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #47 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:43:21 PM »
FFFFFFFFFFF- I literally took no pictures of myself at the con v.v I am such an idiot. I'll do my best to find more pictures.

Seeing as how you probably had the best cosplay there, I'm sure you're around on the internet somewhere. XD

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #48 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:45:31 PM »

I am a dangus and this is the only picture of myself I have. If I find more, I will post more.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #49 on: 07/ 30/ 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
Bravo.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #50 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 12:25:56 AM »

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
We're doing this if I make it to magfest.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #51 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 01:39:34 AM »
Does this count?

Brilliant. XD

THERE'S A THING WITH A THING ON YOUR THING.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #52 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 03:44:24 AM »

Ok guys, Loak's won, lets all go home now.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #53 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 04:00:51 AM »
Ok guys, Loak's won, lets all go home now.
Thats my... boy???

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #54 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 04:21:56 AM »
Does this make Loak mai waifu? This is...awkward, to say the least.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #55 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 05:26:02 AM »

You are a fucking legend.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #56 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 07:50:13 AM »
Fuck, I just non-ironically took a huge sip from a mug when I opened this page, Loak.  Huge mistake.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #57 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 08:11:46 AM »
He looks like hes about to have a very awkward talk with his child about the birds and the bees.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #58 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
BOOM

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #59 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 11:16:48 AM »
Please tell me you broke down crying somewhere after running through the show floor at top speed to stay in character.