YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!  (Read 14771 times)

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #60 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 12:27:35 PM »
Please tell me you broke down crying somewhere after running through the show floor at top speed to stay in character.
Not a chance. The elastic in the skirt broke (it's a 2 piece dress) and it was being held up by a single safety pin. I was lucky to get through the day.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #61 on: 07/ 31/ 2012, 03:12:56 PM »
And thus, the story began...Word spread far and wide of the immense power that was witnessed one Otakon day...Our ancestors will speak of that day as...

THE LEGEND OF
MANMA

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #62 on: 08/ 01/ 2012, 12:19:56 AM »
MAAAAAAANNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #63 on: 10/ 02/ 2012, 05:27:22 AM »
I don't know if I'm just tired but I laughed quite a bit at this

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #64 on: 10/ 06/ 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
My friend's Summoner Yuna cosplay, which is the last picture ever of the cosplay since she's apparently retiring it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #65 on: 10/ 07/ 2012, 07:33:23 AM »

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #66 on: 10/ 07/ 2012, 08:26:41 AM »
starro

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #67 on: 10/ 14/ 2012, 06:36:19 AM »

FUCKING. YES.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #68 on: 10/ 14/ 2012, 09:34:35 AM »
I am pretty sure I saw that guy at MegaCon. Unfortunately, he and his other Venom friend decided to show Stan Lee their fight choreography. In the middle of his panel.

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #69 on: 10/ 15/ 2012, 12:26:05 AM »
I am pretty sure I saw that guy at MegaCon. Unfortunately, he and his other Venom friend decided to show Stan Lee their fight choreography. In the middle of his panel.
#r00d

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #70 on: 10/ 16/ 2012, 05:12:52 PM »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #71 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 07:01:11 PM »
So my cosplayer friend went onto the finalists for OtakuHouse. VOTE FOR HER IF YOU CAN. She really deserves it.

http://cosplayidol.otakuhouse.com/2012/10/north-america-finals/christine-tran-california-cosplay-finalist

Just press "Like" or "g+1" on each of the cosplays.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #72 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 07:38:16 PM »
Done

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #73 on: 10/ 28/ 2012, 09:38:15 PM »
+1 done

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #74 on: 10/ 29/ 2012, 02:24:12 AM »
Thanks, guys! :D Much appreciated.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #75 on: 10/ 29/ 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
Shit, I voted last night, but didn't notice the idol factor. So that should be everything now.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #76 on: 10/ 29/ 2012, 03:18:49 PM »
Shit, I voted last night, but didn't notice the idol factor. So that should be everything now.

Oh shit, sorry about that. I should have been more clear. XD

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar New York Dance Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #77 on: 10/ 30/ 2012, 06:48:55 AM »

FUCKING. YES.

THIS But then again I used to have nightmares about symbiotes brought about by the 1992 Spiderman and the games......
Dammit Raimi you really dropped the ball on that one

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #78 on: 12/ 16/ 2012, 09:19:47 PM »

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Reply #79 on: 12/ 31/ 2012, 02:50:39 PM »

Hmmmm.