Animation shorts!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Animation shorts!  (Read 11799 times)

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Animation shorts!
« Reply #40 on: 11/ 16/ 2010, 11:27:08 PM »
Have you guise ever watched any of the Gunchest animations?
What about Brakenwood?

Anyway, this.
The Little Buzzers - Episode 1 - Random Jibberish! Small | Large

The Little Buzzers - Episode 5 - Poison! Small | Large

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Animation shorts!
« Reply #41 on: 11/ 16/ 2010, 11:36:57 PM »
 warning: Not entirely SFW(from what i remember)

the Animation Show Small | Large

Ah, L'Amour Small | Large

Billy's Baloon Small | Large

Anything by Don Hertzfeldt really

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Animation shorts!
« Reply #42 on: 11/ 23/ 2010, 08:40:27 AM »
trailer for a short, animation is amazing.

PATHS OF HATE long trailer

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Animation shorts!
« Reply #43 on: 11/ 23/ 2010, 04:29:44 PM »
I just creamed my shorts a bit, holy shit.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
Animation shorts!
« Reply #44 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:11:09 AM »
Say in the title that it's Borderlands and I would've believed it.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Animation shorts!
« Reply #45 on: 11/ 25/ 2010, 04:33:47 PM »
VoyageWaffle Small | Large

CharlieKun

• nubbin
  • http://earthbendercharlie.tumblr.com/
    • My Blog [Anime, Games, Street Dance]
Animation shorts!
« Reply #46 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 07:47:05 AM »
Glad this thread exists! ^^ Some of you may know i'm an amateur animator, studying animation. lol
Please watch my animatic for a short film that we have to pitch for as part of our course. And let me know if you 100% understoof the story without reading the blurb in the video description.
I dont think its clear enough but i wont be making any changes as im going to be presenting it tomorrow! lol

NAKAMA - FINAL

Sean

•   
  • merry...
Animation shorts!
« Reply #47 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 09:28:51 AM »
I'll call the dark skinned kid KID1 and the other kid KID2.

So the KID1's mother sacrifices herself so that the KID1 can survive, the KID1 ends up on an island and becomes friends with it's inhabitants, grows up while helping them make the island a better place or something.
But the KID1 makes plans to leave the island and leave his/her friends behind in the process, one of the kid's friends, KID2, see's this and doesn't like it, so KID2 goes on a little crusade to stop the KID1 from making a selfish decision.

KID2 blows up the plane that KID1 made and shows KID1 the blueprints for a plane that they can all go on, they make KID2's plane years later but then KID1 decides to stay on they island with his/her friends.

That's what I got out of the story, was that what you had written?
I liked it, was pretty cool, I hope you get good marks or credit or whatever it is you get from this.
Also, I'm pretty sure all the music you used was from various Sonic games. Am I right about that too?

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Animation shorts!
« Reply #48 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 09:33:09 AM »
trailer for a short, animation is amazing.

PATHS OF HATE long trailer

That was amazing. I love the animation style. Can't wait to watch it.

CharlieKun

• nubbin
Animation shorts!
« Reply #49 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 10:24:19 AM »
I'll call the dark skinned kid KID1 and the other kid KID2.

So the KID1's mother sacrifices herself so that the KID1 can survive, the KID1 ends up on an island and becomes friends with it's inhabitants, grows up while helping them make the island a better place or something.
But the KID1 makes plans to leave the island and leave his/her friends behind in the process, one of the kid's friends, KID2, see's this and doesn't like it, so KID2 goes on a little crusade to stop the KID1 from making a selfish decision.

KID2 blows up the plane that KID1 made and shows KID1 the blueprints for a plane that they can all go on, they make KID2's plane years later but then KID1 decides to stay on they island with his/her friends.

That's what I got out of the story, was that what you had written?
I liked it, was pretty cool, I hope you get good marks or credit or whatever it is you get from this.
Also, I'm pretty sure all the music you used was from various Sonic games. Am I right about that too?

Hehe you almost had it! Kid1s (Anna) was seperated from her mother in a plane crash, unsure whether she survived or not. everything else is correct, except they are all helping her to build a plane, but she secretly intends to go look for her mother by herself and Kid2 (Alex) is not happy about that because they have been through alot together since they first met and is angry at the fact she would even think about going by herself. :D
Thanks for your feed back! I can see the places where it is not 100% clear. darn...
the point of these animatics is for us to pitch the short film to our tutors and the rest of the course, 1st years and 3rd years. They will then pick 4-5 films out of those that were pitched to go into production in january. so imagine my class has about 20 people. everyone has made an animatic. around 5 films will be picked and for those that dont get picked, the students will be split and allocated to work on one of the successful films next term.

Its pretty exciting. even if i dont get picked, i hope i get to work on a fun project at least. We'll be finding out tomorrow who will be picked so i gotta get all my stuff together ready to present! will post here by tuesday to let u guys know whether its gna go into production or not ^^

and yes, all the tracks where from the SA1 & 2 soundtrack. lol Im not even a huge sonic fanboy, its just the songs from those games have a special place in my soul ^^"

Sean

•   
  • merry...
Animation shorts!
« Reply #50 on: 12/ 05/ 2010, 07:19:29 PM »
Yeah, they're not bad.
Looking forward to hearing the results.

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Animation shorts!
« Reply #51 on: 12/ 09/ 2010, 05:58:06 AM »
Thought of You

CharlieKun

• nubbin
Animation shorts!
« Reply #52 on: 12/ 09/ 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
So.. turned out my film didnt get picked. HUGE bummer. It was decided by class vote and alot of the people in my class are all arty farty, drink coffee and sit with one leg over another till it hurts! ¬_¬ but! a light shone in the tunnel and im going to be the director of my classmates animation loosely based on hansel and gretel. his is the only other animation i really liked that I had wanted to work on if mine didnt get picked. here is the animatic he showed at the presentation. pretty funny. cant wait to get started on it. will keep u lots posted.

siasia gkgkgk

Sean

•   
  • merry...
Animation shorts!
« Reply #53 on: 12/ 09/ 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
That's too bad, but hey! Director!

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
Animation shorts!
« Reply #54 on: 12/ 14/ 2010, 06:44:34 PM »

Zblu Cops 7. "Turbo Justice" - Bande annonce Small | Large

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Animation shorts!
« Reply #55 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 06:31:28 PM »
I'm a monster

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Animation shorts!
« Reply #56 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 11:42:15 PM »
I always liked this one
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs</a>

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Animation shorts!
« Reply #57 on: 12/ 31/ 2010, 12:17:46 AM »
Kiwi makes me cry, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Animation shorts!
« Reply #58 on: 01/ 14/ 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
Cours Toujours - animation short film

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
Animation shorts!
« Reply #59 on: 03/ 28/ 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
Crater Face Small | Large