Webcomics
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Webcomics  (Read 3571 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Webcomics
« Reply #20 on: 01/ 28/ 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
Sinfest (My favorite. Why are none of you reading it?)

I probably shouldn't read these backwards.

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Webcomics
« Reply #21 on: 01/ 28/ 2013, 12:40:19 PM »
Have any of you ever read minus?
http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus.html

You should, it's quite special.

I spent all morning, when I should have been doing homework, reading this. It's really brilliant!

Loak

• POMF=3
  •   
  • Loli Apprentice and Kuroneko's Illegitimate Child
  • Badges SCIENCE! Beedog Approved Moonspeaker Cosplayer Manly Man Spotted Memebon Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Bears
Webcomics
« Reply #22 on: 01/ 28/ 2013, 12:48:34 PM »
I probably shouldn't read these backwards.
That is correct. There's a lot, but it's well worth your time to read.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Webcomics
« Reply #23 on: 02/ 08/ 2013, 06:05:21 AM »
I think I'm going to like this new arc in MGDMT.  OMG Jared's run pose in that second to last panel. XD XD XD

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Webcomics
« Reply #24 on: 02/ 12/ 2013, 06:03:24 AM »
Also just found out Coelasquid (MGDMT artist) drew an animation short for Parker

PARKER ANIMATED: GET YOUR CUT

Jason Statham.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Webcomics
« Reply #25 on: 10/ 04/ 2013, 09:35:12 PM »
I don't know what this is yet, but the art is really high quality and the fan dubbers are really good with it

http://www.lackadaisy.foxprints.com/comic.php

Lackadaisy Spaghetti Fandub Small | Large

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Webcomics
« Reply #26 on: 11/ 17/ 2013, 03:02:01 AM »
Made it to Act 5 of Homestuck.

The characters and art style are really charming, and overall it seems like there's a pretty interesting story being told. The pacing is super fucking slow, though. Especially in the first couple acts. Like, slow to a point where I can't even really recommend reading it because of all the shit you have to slog through to get to the meat of things. There is meat in there, however. And I've found it to be pretty tasty so far.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Webcomics
« Reply #27 on: 03/ 29/ 2014, 04:07:32 AM »
ha zuh

my cool book version of a mediocre webcomic finally showed up

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Webcomics
« Reply #28 on: 03/ 29/ 2014, 05:37:44 AM »
VG Cats and his Pokemon comic doesn't update regularly enough sadly
Fanboys is the same way. Both are really funny but not consistent.

Penny Arcade cause I love Mike Krahulik's art.

I actually liked CAD when I was young and naive but I slowly drifted away from it when he instead of drawing a whole story line decided to release the rest in prose which was silly (kind of like Penny Arcade and their third episode)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Webcomics
« Reply #29 on: 03/ 31/ 2014, 10:53:39 PM »
http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/

This is the only one I read.