Photoshop Ping-Pong
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Photoshop Ping-Pong  (Read 4029 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 08:19:29 PM »
 Ping-Pong is better than tennis.

Picture is posted, and people take turns adding something to the image until there is nothing left to do. Call when you have taken the next spot and post the result as soon as possible so that  we can keep things moving. We can have more than one image at a time going I guess. Avalon choose the first image.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #1 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 09:19:04 PM »

Classy.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #2 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
I wonder how long until Sad Keanu/Prencing Cera/Strutting Leo or Cigar Guy appears in the pic, damn i wish i could use photoshop

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #3 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 09:31:03 PM »
I wonder how long until Sad Keanu/Prencing Cera/Strutting Leo or Cigar Guy appears in the pic, damn i wish i could use photoshop

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #4 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 09:32:07 PM »
Judging by the pic above. I would say not long.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #5 on: 10/ 17/ 2010, 09:34:14 PM »
Make sure to let everyone know when you've got next so we can keep everyone's contributions together.

Hexual

• nubbin
  • Made Tetris in Visual Basic 5. Never again.
  • Badges Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • Sys. Req.
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #6 on: 10/ 18/ 2010, 12:10:03 PM »
Taking a shot at it.

Edit:

He's liveblogged wars, y'know?

« Last Edit: 10/ 18/ 2010, 12:25:39 PM by Hexual »

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #7 on: 10/ 18/ 2010, 01:32:40 PM »
I'll try my hand at this.

EDIT:

Those bastards stole Geraldo's laptop to research their sworn enemy, Memebon! What terrible evil are they planning!? Will Geraldo manage to retrieve his laptop in time!?
« Last Edit: 10/ 18/ 2010, 01:48:09 PM by Manic Maverick »

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #8 on: 10/ 18/ 2010, 09:23:32 PM »
Memebon and Beedog still need tophats...

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #9 on: 10/ 20/ 2010, 09:48:19 PM »
But they're not part of the Evil League of Tophat Wearing Monsta Gentleman. Come on now, Neonie. I thought you'd know this by now.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #10 on: 10/ 20/ 2010, 09:49:47 PM »
Evil League of Tophat Wearing Monsta Gentleman

Reeves is the wildcard member.  You think he's all mopey then BAM!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #11 on: 10/ 20/ 2010, 09:50:30 PM »
But they're not part of the Evil League of Tophat Wearing Monsta Gentleman. Come on now, Neonie. I thought you'd know this by now.

Keanu is only there because they said it was the only way to find happiness. Those jerks pressuring him into it.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #12 on: 10/ 20/ 2010, 09:51:40 PM »
Keanu is only there because they said it was the only way to find happiness. Those jerks pressuring him into it.
Thats why they are evil.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
Photoshop Ping-Pong
« Reply #13 on: 10/ 20/ 2010, 10:13:11 PM »

He lives a sad existence. Maybe he'll end up turning against them at the end and helping Geraldo in the epic fight.

Thats why they are evil.

I lol'd. A lot.