Cool anime music bro
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cool anime music bro  (Read 9931 times)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #80 on: 04/ 29/ 2013, 04:09:20 AM »
Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: Allen Walker

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #81 on: 04/ 30/ 2013, 12:42:40 AM »
七つの海よりキミの海 (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san OP)

<3

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #82 on: 05/ 01/ 2013, 03:16:43 AM »
The 29th has passed

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

23-Awake Jojo's Bizarre Adventure O.S.T Battle Tendency [Leicht Verwendbar]

Also,

14-Il mare eterno nella mia anima Jojo's Bizarre Adventure O.S.T Battle Tendency [Leicht Verwendbar]

And finally

26-Affection Jojo's Bizarre Adventure O.S.T Battle Tendency [Leicht Verwendbar]

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #83 on: 05/ 17/ 2013, 05:14:35 PM »
Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST 2 - Phantom Troupe Theme

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #84 on: 05/ 20/ 2013, 01:02:30 AM »
Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo OST - Gods Gift

Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo OST - Kindred Spirits (Thème Q)

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #85 on: 06/ 25/ 2013, 06:30:29 AM »
First comes roooooooock...

Hunter x Hunter [OST 14]: The Emperor's Time

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #86 on: 06/ 25/ 2013, 03:15:33 PM »
cant find it on youtube, but the song in the end credits of Ghost in the Shell: ARISE is amazing.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #87 on: 06/ 26/ 2013, 01:16:21 AM »
speaking of ghost in the shell

my personal text huehue Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #88 on: 08/ 06/ 2013, 07:00:14 AM »
Finally dropped.  It's kinda all over the place but it fits the fights really good.

Hunter x Hunter 2011 - OST 3 - Hegemony Of The Food Chain Small | Large

Hunter x Hunter 2011 - OST 3 - Kingdom Of Predators Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #89 on: 08/ 09/ 2013, 12:29:41 PM »
Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) Exorcist Concerto First Movement Me & Creed Small | Large

Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) 06 - Symphonic Suite DEVIL Second Movement i-AM Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #90 on: 08/ 11/ 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
Standing in the sunset glow - Taku Iwasaki Small | Large

Dat 15:00-20:00, man.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #91 on: 08/ 21/ 2013, 08:13:22 PM »
Cyber Music World Track 2

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
Cool anime music bro
« Reply #92 on: 01/ 27/ 2014, 12:37:06 PM »
Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic OST ~Up to the volume on Balbad~ 05. Magie et sorcellerie Small | Large

Magi -The Labyrinth of Magic OST ~Up to the volume on Balbad~ 27. Notre empire Small | Large