TJS Episode 05
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 05  (Read 36632 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 05:52:29 PM »
The Journalism Show - Episode 05

That was fast.

This'll do for now. You can watch the bigger version on the front page in about an hour, and get the biggest online version at my Vimeo page: http://vimeo.com/user3648069

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #1 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 05:53:29 PM »

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #2 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:04:38 PM »
Cogratulations on your 5 year project reaching completion
Handel's Hallelujah Chorus Small | Large

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #3 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
Jack Hollow is now banned

Lunarmoth

•   
  • Zzz... Always Sleeping
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #4 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:07:44 PM »
Yea!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #5 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
 That was amazing! Soooo much awesome packed in. And now my brother gets to stay up late to watch as a special Halloween treat.

Loved the George Carlin photo in the background.

fitzinator

• nubbin
  • BROWNIES!
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #6 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:11:27 PM »
That was fucking awesome! Great job Topher...wow...just wow. Free ice cream also tastes best because it is free

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #7 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
That was amazing. Great job Topher!

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #8 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:15:14 PM »
Jack Hollow is now banned
I TAKE IT BACK! I'M SORRY! (;_;)

In all seriousness though, congrats. You deserve a long break.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #9 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:17:08 PM »
Hate to be a spoilsport topher. but beedog's tongue is missing around the 3 minute mark.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #10 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:18:25 PM »
I Adore Dr.Patches in this episode. FReeeeeee Icecreeaaaammm!!!!!

Hate to be a spoilsport topher. but beedog's tongue is missing around the 3 minute mark.

It's not missing, it just doesn't ALWAYS stick out. :P

SAIKYO!! JOURNALISM!!! SCIENCE!!!!!

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #11 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:23:51 PM »

It's not missing, it just doesn't ALWAYS stick out. :P

^This.

It doesn't stick out when he's feeling serious.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #12 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:28:57 PM »
Also Balrog doing nothing but hitting himself in the face was fucking brilliant.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #13 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
During this episode, I got my bottom lip stuck to my spoon while ironically eating ice cream, and it ripped skin off and my lip kept bleeding, and I had to wait to eat my ice cream for five minutes (seriously), but this episode made it all better

Seth Killian supports Beedog

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #14 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:30:41 PM »
Worth the wait, animation is soupa slick.

And I feel happy I got the Niņo joke before it was explained. By the way, as a brit, I feel your Dudely voice was spot-fucking-on, badly done English accents are a real peeve of mine, and yours is actually better than whoever voices him in the game. Nice O Brother reference, too.

And speaking of voices (derp), I really like how you did enough to differentiate Vega from Beedog, I personally find it hard to do more than one voice in a certain accent.

And goddamn this episode was funny.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #15 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:33:34 PM »
By the way, as a brit, I feel your Dudely voice was spot-fucking-on

Thank you very kindly, sir. I did my best. :3

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #16 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
Just watched the episode and loved it. Awesome job, Topher =) Loved the OOPS truck with "We manhandle your stuff" damn, ain't that the truth.

Loved the memebon and puppet jokes also, and this was well worth the wait

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #17 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:44:57 PM »
UPS totally does manhandle stuff. They throw your packages around like they're mad at them.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #18 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:51:18 PM »
UPS totally does manhandle stuff. They throw your packages around like they're mad at them.

Its because most people at UPS hate their jobs dude. And speaking of jobs, your's was a great one. Seeing Dudley not only put a smile on my face but the Tuesday bit made me laugh. A lot. As with any reference to that masterpiece of a movie. And we thank you for being awesome

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #19 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
Hooray! Awesome ep!
I actually got the eraser thing before it happened. I was like "Jet Pens? OH! ERASERS!"

Also HELL YEAH SAIKYO.

Dancing bird celebrates!
Frostie The Cockatoo Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather! Whip My Hair Parrot! Small | Large