TJS Episode 05
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 05  (Read 36639 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #20 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:52:54 PM »
Orange amp head FTW!

thanks for another wonderful awesome episode and the shout outs to the RMS community :D and Hail memebon indeed.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #21 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:54:43 PM »
 The spoiler tag on the bark BG is awesome. EVIL MAILBOX!?  Spooky. Damn, I got the light one. >:P

Senisan

•   
  • Badges Manly Man tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #22 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:57:30 PM »
darling...where my curly mustache at? :)
Good shit, meng.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #23 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
Hooray! Awesome ep!
I actually got the eraser thing before it happened. I was like "Jet Pens? OH! ERASERS!"

Also HELL YEAH SAIKYO.

Dancing bird celebrates!
Frostie The Cockatoo Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather! Whip My Hair Parrot!

You win for that

Cockatiel sings Victorys Fanfare(Final Fantasy) Small | Large

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #24 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
I figured you guys would get the erasers bit before anyone else. I changed the site header when I first animated that scene, pre-HDD crash. Goes to show how fucking long it's been.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #25 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
I watched this four times already. XD So awesome! Fucking great job, Topher.

Also, that mailbox is my new idol.

And then I got ninja'd during this post like...10 times because I was watching it again.

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #26 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:04:14 PM »
Dude, I'm loving the Hyadain lyrics Beedog is singing in the beginning. Still watching it through.

Edit: The whole "is it really free" moment for the ice cream cone made me laugh harder than I should've.

Edit edit: Fuck yeah beetle collecting! Man, beetles are awesome.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #27 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:08:04 PM »
Bun bun badges for Cataract and Shibalba.

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #28 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:10:33 PM »
FOP.

PLEASE TELL ME THATS A REFERENCE TO WHAT/WHEN I THINK IT IS.

Also, when did the Inufantary badge change to what it is now? That one was rad.

EDIT: OH GOD E HONDA YES TOPHER I CAN NOT LOVE THIS ANY MORE ITS OH GOD YES

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #29 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:12:07 PM »
teehee, where my curly mustache.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #30 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:17:31 PM »
I do think that SSF4 is worth way more than 40 rupees though, unless we're discounting the price because of Ken and Ryu spammers. Also, where can I get me one of those Servebot cups? :P

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #31 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:18:41 PM »
FOP.

PLEASE TELL ME THATS A REFERENCE TO WHAT/WHEN I THINK IT IS.

Also, when did the Inufantary badge change to what it is now? That one was rad.

EDIT: OH GOD E HONDA YES TOPHER I CAN NOT LOVE THIS ANY MORE ITS OH GOD YES

The inufantry badge changed to the bun bun badge. You know. For finding easter eggs. Makes more sense that way, and frees up the inufantry badge for something else I'm gonna eventually do with it.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #32 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:23:37 PM »
UPS totally does manhandle stuff. They throw your packages around like they're mad at them.

In fact this happened to someone I sent a package to a few weeks ago.  It started out a new box and I had to go to UPS because it was 1 pound over 70 and the mail center wouldn't take it.

I think they purposely beat it with bats if you don't pay any express shipping.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #33 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:27:42 PM »
 Aydin loved the new episode. His very first reaction to Dan was, "He's in your GAME! You play him!!!!"

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #34 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:28:09 PM »
I do think that SSF4 is worth way more than 40 rupees though, unless we're discounting the price because of Ken and Ryu spammers. Also, where can I get me one of those Servebot cups? :P

It first came out at $40 new, actually. It was never the full $60 price.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #35 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:33:44 PM »
The whole episode is awesome, but I like the Patches/ice cream gag. It just puts a smile on my face.

Also, I like the idea of Carlin and Beedog hanging out and shooting the shit. Talking about the good ol' days.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #36 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:35:23 PM »
Aydin loved the new episode. His very first reaction to Dan was, "He's in your GAME! You play him!!!!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK I forgot to give little man a shoutout in the credits :(:(:(:(:(:(

I'll do it for episode 6 dude, I'm sorry. Fuck me. This project was such a nightmare it completely slipped my mind.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #37 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK I forgot to give little man a shoutout in the credits :(:(:(:(:(:(

I'll do it for episode 6 dude, I'm sorry. Fuck me. This project was such a nightmare it completely slipped my mind.

Hahaha, not like he knew, so he wasn't exactly disappointed. Still, when he does see it, he'll be sooo pumped.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #38 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:37:56 PM »
Loved the episode Topher. Favorite part was when Dan ruined Beedogs joke. Beetles are awesome!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #39 on: 10/ 31/ 2010, 07:41:47 PM »
Dang, I saw the Orange amp. I really need to try harder. I know the keychain is something but I have no idea what.