TJS Episode 05
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 05  (Read 35383 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wundersch÷n
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #60 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 06:37:20 AM »
o.O
Journalism!!

I got a d+ on a history test today and this totally brought my smile back to my face ;P
Awesome job!

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #61 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 09:09:38 AM »
Did anyone else notice that the ice cream cones have YUM printed on them?  Because I wish I had yummy ice cream cones.

Great episode, the animation is really impressive!

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #62 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 09:24:48 AM »
During the scene were Mr. Beedog gets the package is the sound effect from Mario Kart?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #63 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 11:26:50 AM »
During the scene were Mr. Beedog gets the package is the sound effect from Mario Kart?

That's the "found item" sound from Ocarina of Time.

Also, the customs declaration is there because in the script I originally had the package coming from J-list before I realized Jet Pens had better erasers. :x

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #64 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 11:30:07 AM »
well damn i was way off but i swear i've heard that sound before.

also thanks for the bun bun badge :D

Orange Amps are awesome awesome, i was able to use one during my last band tenure and it's sound was just massive and bright and rich and just full of win.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #65 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 12:21:38 PM »
SFOMG!
that was freaking sweet Topher, well worth the wait.
damn, you're getting really good at this. the part where you spoke the found item text aloud was hilarious and Patches was hella cute and funny. I really just liked everything, your voices were good, the Tuesday and O Brother bits were lolz, everything.
 take the weekend off and get a pint of ice cream, put some slippers on and get your video games on dude, you really deserve it.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #66 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 12:26:14 PM »
Thank you kind sir. I plan to do jack shit for the rest of the week and catch up on everything I've missed over the past few months.

YamiJoey

• nubbin
  • I am the Storm
    • Facebook
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #67 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 12:41:57 PM »
Orange <3
Dillinger <3
Saturday <3

Reaprar

• nubbin
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #68 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 12:46:35 PM »
Great job cantaloup, pretty awesome.

I seriously thought balrog(boxer) was dribbling a basket ball or something until I realized that was his fist.

I don't even

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #69 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 01:40:22 PM »

Here's a closeup of the mailboxes if anyone was wondering. Mostly a bunch of Macross References. Also, Calpis is on there in his mod green like the who's online list.

Top row:
Calpis, Batsu from Rival Schools, Captain Global from Macross, Frank McCourt, Jones is my cousin's new name because she got married a couple weeks before I drew that, and I forget who the kanji is, haha.

Bottom row:
Mrs. O'brian from ep 4, Beedog, Ichijyo and Hayase from Macross, Milo from the Descendents, Dyson and Chad.

The graffiti says "perfume" because that's what i was listening to when I drew it.

That is some pretty sweet graffiti if I'm honest.

And I just checked out jetpens.com and fucking yes they have the nibs/nib holders I've been looking for fuck yeah awesome coincidence!

P-Dude

•   
  • Badges Sauninda Inufantry Spotted Memebon Bears
    • AbleGamers
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #70 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 02:46:54 PM »
Holy crap this was awesome! Those 10 minutes flew by and OH how I wish it were longer! Amazing job Topher and I can't wait for more episodes. Was kinda surprised it was all ice cream and no FroYo though!

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #71 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 03:31:04 PM »
"Mucho feliz ni˝o por favor"

I cracked... hilarious and cute xD

Also, Sakura was extremelly Hot

Sharp Cypher

•   
  • Lurkin'
  • Badges Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Spotted Memebon Happy Babies! Rockmelon Game Night
    • My Personal Website
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #72 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 03:50:03 PM »
My favorite parts:

The Zelda tune.  "Your face is gleaming!"
Tuesday, and Dan ruining it.
Sakura.

Awesome work.

(That keychain is bugging me.  I feel like I should recognize it.)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #73 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 05:55:51 PM »
Also, Sakura was extremelly Hot
Yes, yes she is.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #74 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 06:07:19 PM »
Still lookin at Chun's tush :3

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #75 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 06:51:58 PM »
Was there a "O brother where out thou" reference in there.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #76 on: 11/ 01/ 2010, 09:33:21 PM »

Ugh yeah.

Poesnacks

• nubbin
  • Snacks for them poes
  • Badges Sauninda
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #77 on: 11/ 02/ 2010, 12:05:56 AM »
After watching episode 5, it is my face which is beaming.

Simply fantastic, and, and, and... we haven't even seen Eleanor yet.  Unless she was being a smart cookie and employing camouflage.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #78 on: 11/ 02/ 2010, 12:14:11 AM »
Camouflage

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 05
« Reply #79 on: 11/ 02/ 2010, 12:47:09 AM »

You are not alone