The Walking Dead [AMC] (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Walking Dead [AMC] (Spoilers)  (Read 26442 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #20 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
 They will go back to the father and son, even if it's only for one follow up episode.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 09:01:28 PM »
im hoping they do that like they did with the xmas special in the comics. would be nice to see them again.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #22 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 09:26:58 PM »
Episode 5 screenshot:

http://s2.daemonstv.com/tv/up/2010/11/THE-WALKING-DEAD-Episode-5-2-550x387.jpg

"I'll turn it on for a few minutes every day at dawn until I hear from you"

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #23 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:09:34 PM »
It turns out that they are introducing my favorite character, Michonne, early in season 2. SO EXCITED.

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #24 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:33:44 PM »
It turns out that they are introducing my favorite character, Michonne, early in season 2. SO EXCITED.
Whaaaaaaa? Thats awesome. I can't believe I didn't think of this till now, but T-Dog = Tyrese?

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #25 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:39:29 PM »
I think T-dog was just made up for the show. Tyrese should appear next season though.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #26 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:39:48 PM »
Knock it off goddammit

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #27 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:42:35 PM »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #28 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:46:04 PM »
Woah that avatar is badass :O

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #29 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 10:49:00 PM »
I know, right? I knew I had to make it my avatar as soon as I saw it.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #30 on: 11/ 24/ 2010, 11:07:04 PM »
GOTCHA YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING SPOILERY HERE :P :P :P :P :P

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • Pupupupupu
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #31 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 09:02:20 PM »
New Walking Dead is go

EDIT: Somehow it always ends in such a way that makes me go "Fuuuuuuuuck..."
And the season finale looks like it's gonna be "Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck..."
« Last Edit: 11/ 28/ 2010, 10:00:38 PM by Jack Hollow »

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #32 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 10:01:08 PM »
 And it's good. Looking forward to the finale.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #33 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 10:22:25 PM »
I have been watching The Walking Dead on a free preview from dish and it ends this week. Still managed to watch the new episode but I don't think I will be able to watch the finale.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #34 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 12:10:11 AM »
Well shit, that was definitely new. O_O

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #35 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 01:40:54 AM »
Man I wish there was more than one episode left this season.

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #36 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 01:42:31 AM »
Man I wish there was more than one episode left this season.
Me to,  but hay second season. :)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #37 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 01:45:24 AM »
I wonder how the tone of the show will change now that they're all safe and locked up in that huge compound.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #38 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 02:09:24 AM »
I wonder how the tone of the show will change now that they're all safe and locked up in that huge compound.

Nerf Wars!!!

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
The Walking Dead [AMC]
« Reply #39 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 02:32:20 AM »
Best show ever: confirmed.