The Walking Dead [Comic]
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Walking Dead [Comic]  (Read 3353 times)

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #20 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 01:02:28 PM »
How do you know?

NICE!

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 29/ 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
Frank Darabont has announced it in an interview already. I'm too lazy to look it up right now though.

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #22 on: 12/ 06/ 2010, 12:29:01 AM »
I'm curious now that the CDC was brought up in the tv show they might show up in the comic. If some kind of pandemic or biological threat was to hit the US they would be working out of mobile labs on aircraft carriers and they could easily last as long as the survivors.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #23 on: 12/ 06/ 2010, 01:16:04 AM »
Yeah, I definitely think they will go there at some point in the future.

Here is a quote from the issue I just finished too, "The series is still years, possibly decades away from completion".

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #24 on: 12/ 06/ 2010, 01:21:55 AM »
Well the comic is 7 years old and only over a year has passed in the story so who knows how long this goes for? I'm sure as long as he can keep selling issues he'll keep writing, Rick and the other adults can eventually die off, but I would love to see Carl and Sophia all grown up.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #25 on: 12/ 06/ 2010, 01:28:27 AM »
I think I read somewhere that he has up to around #300 plotted out and multiple events still in his head. Yeah, that would be really awesome to see.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #26 on: 12/ 06/ 2010, 01:36:15 PM »
I think I read somewhere that he has up to around #300 plotted out and multiple events still in his head. Yeah, that would be really awesome to see.

Now that would be incredible to see: Someone finally standing up to Dave Sim's legacy. TWD may well be the Cerebus of our generation.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #27 on: 01/ 06/ 2011, 09:05:26 AM »
Sorry but, uhm, holy shit?

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #28 on: 03/ 31/ 2011, 07:25:27 AM »
I started reading them but thought the plot got a little too rediculous around volume 5. Loved the first few though.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #29 on: 03/ 31/ 2011, 07:50:04 AM »
Yea it got a little crazy around there but it's sorta back on track now. I would recommend sticking with it.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #30 on: 03/ 31/ 2011, 08:42:39 AM »
HOLY SHIT FUCK!

Sorry, carry on. That just totally blew me away what happened in #83...
God damn...

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #31 on: 03/ 31/ 2011, 08:52:35 AM »
^ GAH! Can't wait to read this when i get home.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #32 on: 04/ 01/ 2011, 04:08:05 PM »
What do you think?

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
The Walking Dead [Comic]
« Reply #33 on: 04/ 04/ 2011, 11:33:40 AM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT - I seriously paused on that page for a few minutes not believe that happened. Kirkman has fucking balls. I oddly feel that they may be changing main characters soon.