Anthony Saves the World
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anthony Saves the World  (Read 7350 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #20 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 10:55:54 PM »
I know the pacing is a little off a lot of the time, but that's my lack of experience in Flash, not the direction. It's hard to work everything in together with the audio. The audio always throws off the pacing.

Eh? I haven't really noticed. Maybe cause you smooth things together nicely. I dunno. All I know is that you're doing something right, since I haven't had one of my customary twitches.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 11:06:26 PM »
My show sucks so I'm in no position to comment on anybody else's show. Although I do think they need a second camera.

im going to print this post out and when i see you at magfest (yes im going) im gonna make you eat it.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #22 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 11:11:06 PM »
I'll film it too!

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #23 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 11:12:11 PM »
I might be down with that depending on what it's printed on.

I almost made a dirty joke.

It was about vaginas.

I like vaginas.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #24 on: 11/ 27/ 2010, 11:48:32 PM »
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

That was also an innuendo.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #25 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 11:33:56 AM »
My show sucks so I'm in no position to comment on anybody else's show. Although I do think they need a second camera.

That's okay because I'm pretty sure you're aware of the flaws the journalism show has. I know that you're going to try and improve as they go on and that you're not willfully ignoring faults.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #26 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 12:16:27 PM »
I'll be the first person to tell you all the things that are wrong with it. And I'm well aware episode 5 wasn't very good. I have to sacrifice my ideas to fit my abilities and schedule.

If I had a team of experienced artists and animators, and could just write it and then stand over them and direct it, it would be the greatest show ever. But I don't. The show is limited by my own abilities. It can only be as good as I'm able to make it with the time and skill I have.

Basically, the main problem with TJS is that I'm the one drawing/animating it. Think about how good Star Wars would've been if George Lucas played all the characters and did all the models/special effects by himself in his garage with no help and no budget.

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #27 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 12:25:46 PM »
Think about how good Star Wars would've been if George Lucas played all the characters and did all the models/special effects by himself in his garage with no help and no budget.

I'd watch it.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #28 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 04:17:44 PM »
I'll be the first person to tell you all the things that are wrong with it. And I'm well aware episode 5 wasn't very good. I have to sacrifice my ideas to fit my abilities and schedule.

If I had a team of experienced artists and animators, and could just write it and then stand over them and direct it, it would be the greatest show ever. But I don't. The show is limited by my own abilities. It can only be as good as I'm able to make it with the time and skill I have.

Basically, the main problem with TJS is that I'm the one drawing/animating it. Think about how good Star Wars would've been if George Lucas played all the characters and did all the models/special effects by himself in his garage with no help and no budget.

But you're working with what you've got and goddamn you're doing a good job so far. I mean with a work schedule and everything that you've gotta do and to still be able to do the quality of owrk that you're doing is excellent.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #29 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 04:23:36 PM »
<3

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #30 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 05:50:28 PM »

So your saying TJS' only problem is how amazing it is?

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #31 on: 11/ 28/ 2010, 06:12:10 PM »
So your saying TJS' only problem is how amazing it is?

This.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #32 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 04:09:46 AM »
Just watched the second episode, good stuff.
Not as funny as the first, but I like where it's going.

Also stfu Topher, you don't be like that.
Just looked at your drawing of Dudley in TJS5, detailed and very good looking, you know your shit.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #33 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 08:50:27 AM »
All I read was 'stfu Topher' and I was ready to bring out the ban hammer. :) Luckily I read the rest of the post. Reading is fundamental! XD

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #34 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 08:54:31 AM »
2nd episode is meh i think with the semi serious direction they're working to it needs to be longer (10 - 15 min) but hey what do i know about video makings.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #35 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 09:03:25 AM »
I like that they can make new assassins by using the same guy and any number of politician masks.  

That sounds sarcastic, but it's not.  It will make it more hilarious.

MoonStorm

• nubbin
  • Aaaaaaaaaa.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE!
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #36 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 03:03:21 PM »
Time a paradox, bitch.

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #37 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
I enjoyed it more than the first episode.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
    • Keenan Payne
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #38 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 03:19:56 PM »
AAAHHH SECOND EPISODE!

ASTW - Episode 2 - Bush League

Personally I thought the first one was funnier, but I loved this one as well and I'm digging where the series is going

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #39 on: 12/ 03/ 2010, 03:30:14 PM »
just caught the new one, really digging it so far.