Anthony Saves the World
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anthony Saves the World  (Read 7653 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #60 on: 03/ 05/ 2011, 03:26:43 AM »
Personally I love almost everything about Anthony Saves BUT my major gripe is that I don't quite fully understand what they say so I miss most jokes.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #61 on: 03/ 09/ 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
Episode 6.1 is up! www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/anthony-saves-the-world/2864-Episode-1-6-Friggin-Zombies

Pretty funny, I didn't think the action and fight scenes were done as well as they were in previous episodes but I thought it was alright.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #62 on: 03/ 09/ 2011, 07:57:08 PM »
5 and 6 were damn funny.

I liked the part where Anthony Burch basically become John Egbert.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #63 on: 04/ 12/ 2011, 02:23:49 PM »
Just caught up with this series a couple of days ago. I like that it has the same sort of surreal humour as HAWP, but so far I don't really care much for the story.

Still, Anthony is hilarious and Mikey seems pretty cool so Imma keep watching.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #64 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 03:56:05 PM »
Series finale is up.
I think it was pretty weak in comparison to the other web series finales I've seen.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #65 on: 04/ 28/ 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
Yeah it was a little disappointing, but really leads up to a series 2, unfortunately from what I've heard, Mikey and Anthony don't really know if there's going to be another season or not.

I really hope there is, despite the hit and miss of the show, I really enjoyed it

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Anthony Saves the World
« Reply #66 on: 05/ 02/ 2011, 11:47:51 AM »
Yeah the finale was pretty crap. I honestly thought it was the weakest episode in the series. I'd still like to see a 2nd season though because it definitely has potential.