she
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: she  (Read 2798 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
she
« on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 03:50:15 PM »

she (or Lain Trzaska) is a band from Sweden. While she's music is produced and written solely by Lain, he brings in vocalists now and then which is what gives she the "band" title I guess. she has a heavy influence from Japan, and most if not all of their vocalists are from Japan.

The style of she's music ranges from chiptune to electronica to ambient, and a lot of the time all at once. Distortion and glitches are prevalent as well.

she - Traveling by night Small | Large

she makes me happy on the inside parts. Here's the website again. I suggest checking him out.
« Last Edit: 09/ 10/ 2011, 05:58:02 PM by Manic Maverick »

low tech

• nubbin
  • Comaon! GIT SIRIIAAHS!
Re: she
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 07:03:51 PM »
A guy I worked with was really big into she, and recommended them to me once. I never got around to listening. :/

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 09:33:25 PM »
LISTEN. DO IT NAO. 8D

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 10:28:14 PM »
Listening to them now. This is pretty awesome. I thought the whole "sweeden" thing would be a detractor but since they don't speak it's a non-issue. :P

Oh my god it's like female daft punk.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 11:07:13 PM »
Quote from: "Neonie"
Oh my god it's like female daft punk.

But run by a dude. XD And she's less "unce-unce-unce" and a little more "ldas;kfopihhafajlskjfldsjad;aldopeiw-9".

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 05:25:02 PM »
This...I can get behind.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 09:58:46 PM »
Bwahaha you get to fix everyones links but your own. I FIX YOUR MILKSHAKE!

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 10:11:32 PM »
Really? XD I thought I fixed it. Thanks, dude man.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
Really? XD I thought I fixed it. Thanks, dude man.

No problem Bro Holmes G Dawg Cat Anaki.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 10:23:20 PM »
this is the kinda shit i need moar of on my ipod

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 11:38:41 PM »
this shit is pretty hot. thanks for the heads up.

kawaiiaya

• nubbin
  • AMNIAL CROSSING! 遊ぼう!
  • Badges Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy It's a Lady! Community Podcaster Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 19/ 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
I love she it's a good listen :D

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 19/ 2010, 03:01:30 PM »
Good to see people with pretty tastes in music!

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 11:00:16 AM »
I don't see where merch can be received with papery givings.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 11:16:42 AM »
I don't see where merch can be received with papery givings.

if you mean songs for dollhairs, i stink there is a link on the website that goes to the amazon mp3 purchase section (which you have to dl amazons mp3 download app thing blaahhhhh). at least thats where i bought mine from.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 11:17:51 AM »
if you mean songs for dollhairs, i stink there is a link on the website that goes to the amazon mp3 purchase section (which you have to dl amazons mp3 download app thing blaahhhhh). at least thats where i bought mine from.

Yep, bought Coloris from Amazon. Already had the app thing downloaded since I also bought a Pine AM cd a while back. YAY FOR NO DRM!

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 11:27:00 AM »
I mean like threads, daddy-yo

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
she
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 03/ 2011, 04:29:06 AM »
Had no idea where to put this, so THREAD REVIVE GO.

This video is fucking awesome, and it's exactly how I visualized a music video for the song to go:

Amv - Electric Emotion

I only wish they'd give she a bit more credit. XD He's not even in the tags. More like a "Oh, and this is the guy who did this song, but anyway--" Oh well.

Also, this is a thread. In case anyone forgot. Cause...like...I did. XD I am sorry, Lain. I have failed you. Anyway, you can put she stuffs in here if'n you feel like it.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
she
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 09:52:39 PM »
How did I not... I don't even...

I'm in love <3

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
she
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 04/ 2011, 11:18:54 PM »
Definitely my favourite chiptune artist of all time, and one of my top favourite electronica artists. I still find it hilarious that the only reason I know about she is because he added me as a friend on MySpace years ago, back when I used it. XD