Cartoons
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cartoons  (Read 1354 times)

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
Cartoons
« on: 12/ 10/ 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
so pretty much my favorite thing to watch on tv is cartoons, call me childish or whatever but I can't help it. the news is often too heavy and depressing for me to sit there and enjoy and theres only a handful of live action shows that I care for but if its animated, chances are I'll give it a shot.
not trying to knock any awesome animation by calling it a cartoon either, its just what I call it

some of my current faves:
Regular Show -Sneak Peek- Small | Large

that wizard relieving himself is actually none other than Luke Skywalker

Best moment in Flapjack

nothing wrong with a little Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Scooby-Doo or old-school Looney Tunes either, lets chat about some cartoons shall we?

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Cartoons
« Reply #1 on: 02/ 01/ 2011, 09:58:43 AM »
Ur not alone comrade, 80% of my "watchans" are cartoons.

Flapjack is so fucking awesome

I still watch the beard buddies episode and lmao. "beards are for women"

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Cartoons
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 03/ 2011, 02:58:48 PM »
Been watching

And it's fucking awesome

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Cartoons
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 19/ 2011, 11:19:23 AM »
The only cartoons I really watch now are just Spongebob, or ones that I watched when I was younger like The Fairly Odd Parents, Ed Edd and Eddy, and stuff like that

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
Cartoons
« Reply #4 on: 10/ 15/ 2012, 09:15:39 PM »
So, i've been watching the Nickelodeon TMNT all i can say is thet it's really good! kinda has the same vibe from the 80's cartoon but the jokes are "modern" .  Mike reminds me of Rigby from Regular Show

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Cartoons
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 03/ 2013, 12:54:02 PM »
Started watching Archer on Netflix and it's far better than I though it would be.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Cartoons
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 03/ 2013, 08:53:36 PM »
Started watching Archer on Netflix and it's far better than I though it would be.

It's one of those shows that just keeps getting better too!

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Cartoons
« Reply #7 on: 03/ 03/ 2013, 10:16:12 PM »
I wish they would get season 3 up on Netflix already.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
Cartoons
« Reply #8 on: 06/ 28/ 2013, 10:45:45 AM »
NEW Bee and PuppyCat Trailer - Coming July 11th only on Cartoon Hangover