YAY NIGHTMARE FUEL
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY NIGHTMARE FUEL  (Read 56711 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #40 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 02:56:02 AM »
Apparently they're making a sequel. A SEQUEL. WHY. That movie gave me diarrhea...

In other news:

【Hatsune Miku】 new born -Ramiko ver.- Small | Large

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #41 on: 12/ 30/ 2010, 06:29:17 PM »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #42 on: 01/ 01/ 2011, 11:26:44 PM »
hes, hes staring into my soul.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #43 on: 01/ 02/ 2011, 02:34:44 PM »
That has got to be the best creepy stare ever.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #44 on: 01/ 09/ 2011, 04:19:30 PM »
Forgot to post these videos. It's a documentary about Aokigahara Jukai, the forest below Mt. Fujiyama. One of the creepiest places I've ever seen. Keep in mind if you watch them, the second video shows some skeletal remains. Nothing NSFW, but...not exactly settling. Also, the subject matter is disturbing, so keep that in mind before watching them as well.

The Perfect Place (Research Film) Part 1 of 2

The Perfect Place (Research Film) Part 2 of 2

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #45 on: 01/ 19/ 2011, 01:01:02 AM »
Some new Marble Hornets videos got posed.

Entry #31

Entry #32

Entry #33

If you haven't heard of Marble Hornets, it's the name of an ARG/video series about the mysteries surrounding the Slender Man and everything linked to him/it/!?. The series is called "Marble Hornets" because that was the name of the original movie being shot by the narrator's friend, who soon scrapped the film and used the camera(s) to film his sudden encounters with the Slender Man. The friend disappeared after some time, and the narrator took his place. I suggest going to the YouTube channel and watching the series from Entry #1. It's creepy, pretty freaky, and quite well-done.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #46 on: 01/ 19/ 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
Fuck entry #7
S'all I can say.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #47 on: 01/ 22/ 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
I really want to go to this house........ but only if one of you guys go too.

This was taken inside the house

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #48 on: 01/ 22/ 2011, 05:48:29 PM »
Oh shit, fuck yeah. Although...they could have had a kid with them. XD And human eyes can look pretty crazy on camera. If not.......then fuck yeah. Do you know what the house is called? I must do researchan. :D

I've always wanted to pull together a paranormal investigation team. Explore places that people wouldn't even think about entering, stuff like that. Partially for fun, and partially because I'm interested in seeing if there really is some darkness out there sitting just out of the world's peripheral vision. Only problem with exploring dark places is that you find crazy people who want to kill you for cocaine.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #49 on: 01/ 22/ 2011, 05:49:24 PM »
Oh shit, fuck yeah. Although...they could have had a kid with them. XD And human eyes can look pretty crazy on camera. If not.......then fuck yeah. Do you know what the house is called? I must do researchan. :D

I've always wanted to pull together a paranormal investigation team. Explore places that people wouldn't even think about entering, stuff like that. Partially for fun, and partially because I'm interested in seeing if there really is some darkness out there sitting just out of the world's peripheral vision. Only problem with exploring dark places is that you find crazy people who want to kill you for cocaine.
Its the house from the Amityville Horror.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #50 on: 01/ 22/ 2011, 06:08:48 PM »
OH, shit. I haven't seen that house in a while, so maybe that's why I didn't recognize it. XD

But yeah, I've always wanted to explore that house. So much shit went down there. And, as stated, I won't go alone. >_>;

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #51 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 05:38:36 PM »
Aokigahara Jukai

This is one of my absolute favorite creepy places/things.

The novel mentioned in the first video is Kuroi Kaiju (a black sea of trees) by Seicho Matsumoto. At the end of the book, two characters go to Aokigahara to kill themselves, and since it was published, something like 60-80 people per year have gone there to end their own lives. The count now is well over 500 people, and that's just the ones they've been able to find. They say the trees are so thick that once you get in there deep enough you can't tell whether it's day or night.

The police started putting those signs up at the entrance to the forest back in the 70s, and the problem is so bad now that they do annual sweeps in search of remains, and they've stopped reporting the numbers in recent years because they're trying to keep the place away from more media attention.

Much of it is attributed to the book, but what they often fail to mention is that farmers and locals have been going into that forest to kill themselves since the 19th century. And it is, of course, reportedly haunted as fuck from one end to the other.

PS- Mav, "Mount Fujiyama" literally means "Mount Fuji mountain." You can just say "Fujiyama" or "Mt Fuji." ;)

JohZho

• Warden of the south
  •   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #52 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 05:45:34 PM »
Yeah man, I heard forests are pretty crazy in ways of spiritual stuff, also ocean/water/lake are too.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #53 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
Aokigahara

PS- Mav, "Mount Fujiyama" literally means "Mount Fuji mountain." You can just say "Fujiyama" or "Mt Fuji." ;)

Yeah, of all the supernatural places I want to visit, Aokigahara is definitely my mother load. If I can make it through one night in Aokigahara, I can make it anywhere. XD If I ever explore, I'm gonna explore the whole thing, even if I need hiking equipment. Some Noroi shit might end up going down, but that's just a small price to pay for amazing shit. Then again, it could be a suicide mission (no pun intended), since I'd get lost as fuck.

I wonder what the original purpose for the earlier suicides there was. Sure, in later years it's "a good place to die". But everything has to stem from somewhere. A bunch of unrelated suicides...there's got to be something deeper that people haven't grasped yet. Who knows...maybe the original suicides weren't suicides at all. *Insert spooky music here*

Wait, Mount Fuji...Mountain...Goddammit... :|

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #54 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 06:16:20 PM »
I wonder what the original purpose for the earlier suicides there was.

Convenient place for a low-profile suicide, if I had to guess. It's hard to tell from those videos or the pictures because they didn't go far, but that forest is dark as fuck. Like, supernatural, logic-defying dark.

I've read that poor farmers in the 1800s would become distraught with fear that their families would starve, so they'd take themselves out of the picture in hopes that they'd be relieving their children of the extra burden of having their aging parents around, consuming what little there was for everyone.

I'm assuming they went into Aokigahara because there was very little chance their bodies would ever be found in that unnavigable fucking blackness. Probably more a matter of hiding themselves for their children's sake than anything spooky "luring" them there.

If you want to kill yourself with as little aftermath as possible, I can't think of a better place to do it than Aokigahara. You go in there, you disappear.

Incidentally, Aokigahara appears in a future episode of TJS. (Not for any bad reasons)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #55 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 07:57:48 PM »
Hmmm...That does make sense. The darkest and deepest of places seem to be the best places to get rid of yourself. Which is why people jump off bridges so often. And it only makes sense for the forest to become such a big hot spot for the supernatural. But for some reason I feel like the craziness didn't just start up with the original suicides. I dunno, I'm gonna do some more research.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #56 on: 01/ 23/ 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
Here's some more reading on it if you're that interested: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-aokigahara-forest-death

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #57 on: 01/ 24/ 2011, 04:04:54 PM »
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS SHIT IS SO CREEPY

Also,

Look at their eyes, they are evil

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #58 on: 01/ 24/ 2011, 04:16:05 PM »
Here's some more reading on it if you're that interested: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-aokigahara-forest-death

That was a pretty nice read. I didn't know about the large network of caves, I thought they didn't go that deep. Fuck, that's even creepier. And the idea of a corpse getting up and walking casually to a different sleeping spot is...just fucked up. XD And yet hilarious.

Look at their eyes, they are evil

Fun story: A friend of mine used to have one of those. The battery broke and he pulled off all the hair so it ended up looking like a mutant. Since the battery was broken, it spoke in a creepy, wobbly, distorted voice. It was the scariest shit ever. I think he put it in his garage somewhere, and it would start talking randomly and freak anyone out who was in the area.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
YAY FREAKY CREEPY SHIT
« Reply #59 on: 01/ 24/ 2011, 07:26:02 PM »