Anime of the Internet Age
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anime of the Internet Age  (Read 172675 times)

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3120 on: 09/ 30/ 2014, 09:06:43 AM »
Have you already seen Jojo?

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3121 on: 09/ 30/ 2014, 09:13:20 AM »
No, the only one I've already seen is Champloo. I watched the dub of the first couple episodes of Stardust Crusaders when they were up on Crunchyroll for, like, a day and it was the exact kind of stupidity that speaks to me.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3122 on: 09/ 30/ 2014, 09:41:36 AM »
I'd recommend starting from Battle Tendency (or whatever the first season was). It's also chock fulla stupid. (I say this with love.)  But either way, you won't be disappointed.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3123 on: 09/ 30/ 2014, 03:34:41 PM »
The first season of JoJo is Phantom Blood.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
« Reply #3124 on: 09/ 30/ 2014, 11:49:57 PM »
The first season of JoJo is Phantom Blood.

This.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
« Reply #3125 on: 10/ 05/ 2014, 01:20:49 PM »
Does anyone know if there's a plan to make a second season of No Game, No Life?

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #3126 on: 10/ 05/ 2014, 01:26:44 PM »
I'd recommend starting from Battle Tendency (or whatever the first season was). It's also chock fulla stupid. (I say this with love.)  But either way, you won't be disappointed.

Its all about the Joseph Jostar

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
« Reply #3127 on: 10/ 05/ 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
Does anyone know if there's a plan to make a second season of No Game, No Life?
Nothing announced as of yet. The light novel is still ongoing so maybe when there's enough material for a new season it'll happen.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
« Reply #3128 on: 10/ 05/ 2014, 02:36:01 PM »
Its all about the Joseph Jostar

Joseph Joestar OH MY GOD

Nothing announced as of yet. The light novel is still ongoing so maybe when there's enough material for a new season it'll happen.

It totally stopped halfway through. There are still a ton of other factions to conquer. I hope it gets a S2

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
« Reply #3129 on: 10/ 05/ 2014, 02:54:18 PM »
As do I. That show was so good. It had the right amount of silliness, the animation was great, and the writing was excellent. Plus all those little nods to video games and other anime.

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
    • Things I Have Made and Stuff
« Reply #3130 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 12:29:43 AM »
So I need an anime to watch, I recently finished No Game No Life A+ then From the New World A- tried Deadman wonderland D+ just to give you guys a frame of reference.

Help my Rockmelon your my only hope

P.S. wasn't totally sure where to post this

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
    • My Anime List
« Reply #3131 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 12:51:56 AM »
Based on the above
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Psycho Pass
And maybe Blood-C.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #3132 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 01:35:29 AM »
So I need an anime to watch, I recently finished No Game No Life A+ then From the New World A- tried Deadman wonderland D+ just to give you guys a frame of reference.

Totally not based off that info,
School Days... :D

But seriously, watch Monster.

2nd but seriously, also School Days.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3133 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 09:13:12 AM »

Sabagebu!

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #3134 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 09:23:17 AM »
Uhh

High School DxD
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Black Lagoon

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
« Reply #3135 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 11:18:11 AM »

Maoyu
Future Diary
Sword Art Online

I'll second Black Lagoon just because it's awesome.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #3136 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 11:40:01 AM »
Fate/Zero if you want some drama. JoJo or Nichibros if you're just looking for a good time.

I'd also recommend Haruhi if you've never seen it.

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
    • Things I Have Made and Stuff
« Reply #3137 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 12:30:25 PM »
Sweet thanks guys I have quite the backlog now ^_^

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #3138 on: 10/ 06/ 2014, 12:40:48 PM »

But seriously, watch Monster.
Seconded.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
« Reply #3139 on: 10/ 18/ 2014, 06:01:07 PM »
Watched Sakura Trick as a breather between seasons of Jojo's. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I knew it was pretty much just about girls kissing, but man! The moans and tongue and stuff! They went all out. I honestly felt a little with some of them. Like, I need to get out of here and give these girls some privacy. It was super sweet and cute. Surprisingly funny too. Some gorgeous animation as well. And plenty of boobs for those of you that are into that sort of thing. I'm into that sort of thing. Give it a shot!

Anyway back to manly pose menz.