VHS era Anime
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: VHS era Anime  (Read 40923 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
VHS era Anime
« Reply #460 on: 02/ 05/ 2014, 02:57:36 PM »
Even Angel Cop, if only for the lulz.  XD
Add alcohol where applicable.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
VHS era Anime
« Reply #461 on: 06/ 16/ 2014, 01:14:39 AM »
just finished Mobile Suit Gundam. hella good toward the end. im doing the UC stuff in chronological order so im gonna do 08th MS Team next, followed by War in the Pocket.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
VHS era Anime
« Reply #462 on: 06/ 17/ 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
08th MS team is my favorite Gundam series of all.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
VHS era Anime
« Reply #463 on: 06/ 17/ 2014, 10:13:39 PM »
finished 08th MS Team, moving on to 0080: War in the Pocket

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
VHS era Anime
« Reply #464 on: 11/ 17/ 2014, 02:43:54 PM »
I just finished watching Great Teacher Onizuka a few days ago. Great show. I stumbled across it because someone on the drama site I go to called a show I was reading about a GTO rip off.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
VHS era Anime
« Reply #465 on: 03/ 20/ 2015, 08:33:48 PM »
Been watching Master Keaton on and off for some months, and it's become one of my favourite shows of all time. It's sent me through all the feels on so many damn occasions. Love the themes and lessons it portrays. Keaton is brilliant, and just when you think he's an "OP" character he completely fucks up and learns a lesson from it. UUGHH, everything about this show.

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
VHS era Anime
« Reply #466 on: 05/ 05/ 2015, 09:09:44 PM »

hoooooooooooooooooly fucking shit