Top Gear (BBC)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Top Gear (BBC)  (Read 2835 times)

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Top Gear (BBC)
« on: 01/ 31/ 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
Discussion for all things Top Gear. Ridiculous challenges, sexy test drives, favorite celebrity laps, "Some say he was born with no eyes," ...in the world, and the news.

I'll be honest, I've never much cared for cars. I've always seen them as nothing more than a device that gets you from point A to point B. However, after a buddy of mine turned me on to Top Gear, I've found myself looking at cars in a different light. Top Gear has made them both interesting and fun. To be able to be driving around and see one of the cars they shit on and then be able to have a laugh about it is amazing. I never thought I'd enjoy the show as much as I have, but having just finished seasons 10-15 I can honestly say that its my favorite television program.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #1 on: 01/ 31/ 2011, 10:37:24 PM »
Pretty much the best show.  Has me laughing embarrassingly loudly on a regular basis.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #2 on: 02/ 01/ 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
Pretty much the best show.  Has me laughing embarrassingly loudly on a regular basis.

This. Top Gear has made me shed more tears of laughter than anything else

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #3 on: 02/ 01/ 2011, 10:48:31 AM »
Sunday's episode was pretty fantastic:

"YES! I'VE DONE IT! ...but where are the sheep?"

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #4 on: 09/ 01/ 2011, 01:48:41 PM »
Top Gear Talks Halo 4 Warthog in Forza 4

Anyone know when the new season starts? I hope it's a ten episode run this time 'round.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #5 on: 09/ 04/ 2011, 01:17:26 PM »
The new season? As in not the one that just finished airing 3 weeks ago?

EDIT: lolled at the 911 comparisons.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #6 on: 09/ 04/ 2011, 01:26:26 PM »
The new season? As in not the one that just finished airing 3 weeks ago?

Yes. I think they start in November.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #7 on: 01/ 14/ 2012, 04:08:21 PM »
For those that didn't know (like myself) there's a new India special out.

Also, the new season is set to start on the 29th of this month.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #8 on: 01/ 14/ 2012, 04:09:37 PM »
For those that didn't know (like myself) there's a new India special out.

Also, the new season is set to start on the 29th of this month.

THANK YOU

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #9 on: 01/ 29/ 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
Fast cars...

That was a great episode, Jeremy was getting into it a bit too much though.

fryfry

•   
    • MAL
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #10 on: 01/ 29/ 2012, 03:19:17 PM »
Gotta wait for it to pop up on the internets :(

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Top Gear (BBC)
« Reply #11 on: 01/ 29/ 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
You can watch this in the meantime.
Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox - Swede Mason Small | Large