Currently Watchans
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Watchans  (Read 26596 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #40 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 10:50:03 AM »
started watching Southland over the weekend, pretty damn good stuff for what seems like just another cop show.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #41 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 11:14:56 AM »

microwave

• nubbin
  • I need more time.
Currently Watchans
« Reply #42 on: 04/ 05/ 2011, 11:45:36 PM »
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares woo!

I didn't do jack shit today..

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #43 on: 04/ 05/ 2011, 11:53:46 PM »
I didn't do jack shit today..
Me too *sits back and eats chips*

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #44 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 08:32:13 AM »
RuPaul's Drag Race. I love that show.  Wish I had a dvr so I could watch them all.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #45 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 08:43:56 AM »
The latest HAWP cast has inspired me to re-watch  Avatar the Last Airbender, or at least attempt to.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Watchans
« Reply #46 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 12:45:23 PM »
Same here. Am on season three right now...

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #47 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
Just started watching the Killing today. New show on AMC, first two eps are available right now for free on zune. Based on a danish show of the same name. I think ive seen the original (not sure).  Anyways basically one season spans the length of a crime that is trying to be solved.  The first season is about a girl that has been raped and murdered and is found in the trunk of a car that is linked to a politicion running for an election in Seattle.  It's not your regular CSI/Law & Order it's more of a drama than police procedural, where instead of one crime per episode it's one crime perseason.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #48 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 02:18:18 PM »
Same here. Am on season three right now...
Cool. I'm still on season 1 so I have a lot of watching to do.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Watchans
« Reply #49 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 03:14:20 PM »
It is amazing, just take some time off and enjoy!

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #50 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 03:31:50 PM »
Just started watching the Killing today. New show on AMC, first two eps are available right now for free on zune. Based on a danish show of the same name. I think ive seen the original (not sure).  Anyways basically one season spans the length of a crime that is trying to be solved.  The first season is about a girl that has been raped and murdered and is found in the trunk of a car that is linked to a politicion running for an election in Seattle.  It's not your regular CSI/Law & Order it's more of a drama than police procedural, where instead of one crime per episode it's one crime perseason.

They remade that? Really america?

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #51 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 03:45:07 PM »

yea pretty much, but i don't mind because it's actually pretty good so far (2 episodes in).  I'm hoping it does well because we don't really have anything like that on TV here.  Most...well pretty much all crime dramas are procedural and each episode is pretty much self contained.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
Currently Watchans
« Reply #52 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 03:58:32 PM »

America has to remake things - for no reason. I think there's a US version of Being Human. They tried to make an American AbFab - but it was a failure because the humor in that was soley in the the performances of Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #53 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 04:05:00 PM »
Give it time and america will remake Ali G too. Then the world will finally end.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #54 on: 04/ 06/ 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
I'm defending this choice, if yall like crime dramas (ala the movie Insomnia) i def recommend this. I also recommend the original series as well.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #55 on: 04/ 15/ 2011, 06:56:20 PM »
Every week a few friends and I watch:

Community
Parks and Rec.
The Office
Archer

Though we might be cutting the Office depending on how it is post-Steve-Carell (which I don't see us having to do, at least not yet...)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #56 on: 04/ 15/ 2011, 11:01:10 PM »
^^ lol i usually get together on thursdays with my friends to watch pretty much the same shows.

thursdays usually consist of

office
parks and rec (best comedy on right now)
30 rock
the league
sunny

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Currently Watchans
« Reply #57 on: 04/ 16/ 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
Well, to my surprise Netflix has added Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so I can stream it so I've been watching that. I'm on episode 3 right now, but it's pretty goddamn amazing so far

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Currently Watchans
« Reply #58 on: 04/ 16/ 2011, 11:28:53 AM »
Well, to my surprise Netflix has added Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so I can stream it so I've been watching that. I'm on episode 3 right now, but it's pretty goddamn amazing so far
Yeah Brotherhood's good shit. I never got around to finishing it though. I should get on that....

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Currently Watchans
« Reply #59 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 02:23:27 PM »
So today I turned on Arrested Development and goddamn..... I'm at the last episode. Well that series was fucking brilliant.... I really can't believe it's over though =(