Currently Watchans
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Watchans  (Read 24780 times)

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Currently Watchans
« Reply #80 on: 06/ 03/ 2011, 12:01:14 AM »
Finally decided to watch Lost. I was iffy about starting it because 1: I got the impression that it was mostly "lol we're on a islands we're lost" instead of "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON", and 2: I used to see it everywhere and everyone and their mother was talking about it, so that made me hate it for a while. I was only able to start it recently because it was old news and no one's talking about it anymore.

Anyway. Amazing show, as I expected. Currently somewhere in the middle of Season 2.

Aside from that, I've been pretty lazy with True Blood and Supernatural. I have a lot to catch up on. Again.

Is that on Netflix? I was thinking about maybe watching it but.... eh.... I just don't know if it's something I could really get into. I'd like to try it out though just to see

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Currently Watchans
« Reply #81 on: 06/ 03/ 2011, 12:35:29 AM »
Is that on Netflix? I was thinking about maybe watching it but.... eh.... I just don't know if it's something I could really get into. I'd like to try it out though just to see

Yeah, it was constantly going down and up and some point last summer, but now most ABC shows are up on Netflix.  I would still go ahead and watch it, as stuff erratically has gone up and down on that thing.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Watchans
« Reply #82 on: 06/ 03/ 2011, 12:57:24 AM »

What Sonic said. Highly suggested. As well, I went in thinking it would get boring now and then, but I haven't gotten bored once. There's always something going on that keeps the viewer interested.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
Currently Watchans
« Reply #83 on: 06/ 05/ 2011, 06:06:04 AM »
What Sonic said. Highly suggested. As well, I went in thinking it would get boring now and then, but I haven't gotten bored once. There's always something going on that keeps the viewer interested.

This is what happened to me when I started watching Firefly this week.  True, stuff can very likely be overrated, but good TV is hella good TV, there's no doubt about it.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #84 on: 06/ 26/ 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
Started up Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.  This show gives me sooooo many early 90s warm fuzzies.  And Trini is insanely pretty.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Watchans
« Reply #85 on: 06/ 27/ 2011, 03:55:14 AM »
Finished Lost. "Holy fuck what" is basically all I have to say.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #86 on: 06/ 27/ 2011, 09:48:27 AM »
America Land brought over Wilfred to FX on thursdays starring Elijah Wood and Jason Gann (same guy who help created it in Australia land). First episode aired last week and so far it looks to be pretty good dark comedy, though i doubt it will last long. 

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #87 on: 07/ 04/ 2011, 10:27:46 AM »
I want season 5 of Psych to go up on netflix streaming sooooooo bad.

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Currently Watchans
« Reply #88 on: 07/ 04/ 2011, 10:41:23 AM »
I want season 5 of Psych to go up on netflix streaming sooooooo bad.

Is that the latest season? I've been working my way through all of the seasons at the moment and I think I'm at Season 3 but holy shit that show is amazing.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #89 on: 07/ 05/ 2011, 02:50:23 AM »
Finishing up The Pacific. Its good but not Band of Brothers good.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
Currently Watchans
« Reply #90 on: 07/ 05/ 2011, 11:42:45 PM »
Wilfred great show so far (2 eps deep)

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
Currently Watchans
« Reply #91 on: 07/ 07/ 2011, 04:05:41 PM »
Watching Party Down at the suggestion of my sister and it's pretty good.  The only downside is that Jane Lynch is hilariously and surprisingly awesome on it, but she's only there for a third of the episodes.

Also, half the show hinges on the "hilariously" popular trend of the secret but goofy forbidden office romance relationship between two of the characters.  I'm so goddamn tired of that cliche, but dammit if I'm not willing to put up with it to watch a really funny show (I'm looking at you, Parks and Recreations).

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #92 on: 07/ 22/ 2011, 10:01:51 AM »
Dexter Season 6 Trailer

Waiting is the hardest part.

Senisan

•   
  • Badges Manly Man tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Currently Watchans
« Reply #93 on: 07/ 24/ 2011, 11:19:15 PM »
Finished watching the second season of Misfits. I'm kinda sad hearing Nathan is leaving the show :(

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Currently Watchans
« Reply #94 on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 08:44:10 PM »
Just finished the first season of Luther. What a great show. I highly recommend it.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Currently Watchans
« Reply #95 on: 08/ 16/ 2011, 11:20:20 PM »
Which Luther?
In German, sometimes antisemitic and crazy, religious, nailing things on churchdoors Luther or another Luthor?

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Currently Watchans
« Reply #96 on: 08/ 17/ 2011, 02:30:29 AM »
Another Luther. This one is a crime drama on BBC One.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Currently Watchans
« Reply #97 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 01:16:50 AM »
American Horror Story is awesome. It's so freaky, strange, and full of mystery. I can't wait to see more.

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
Currently Watchans
« Reply #98 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 04:20:56 AM »
Recently watched both seasons of green wing, that show has me in stitches every time.

DecepticonsAttack

•   
  • calmer than you are
  • Badges Beedog Approved Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
    • sheeeeeeeee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #99 on: 10/ 19/ 2011, 06:48:39 AM »
been watching the Office(US). I'm on season 4 and just found Extras at the library, I've only watched the first ep so far but it seems pretty good.