Currently Watchans
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Currently Watchans  (Read 23225 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Watchans
« Reply #300 on: 12/ 13/ 2014, 01:31:34 AM »
YES YES!
Gravity Falls is soo good on so many levels.

I spent a whole night looking a theories and clues about the season 1 finale. Bill Cipher was more scary when he was just clues but in reality he's just a troll haha

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Currently Watchans
« Reply #301 on: 12/ 13/ 2014, 10:48:54 PM »
I...I haven't gotten that far...

Also haven't been looking at the clues at all. XDDD Maybe I should...Hmmmm...

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #302 on: 01/ 15/ 2015, 03:31:03 PM »
Continuing the tradition of catching up to things a million years later, I finally powered through all of Arrested Development.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Currently Watchans
« Reply #303 on: 02/ 27/ 2015, 12:37:08 PM »
Rewatching Black Mirror. Dude.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #304 on: 03/ 15/ 2015, 03:39:38 AM »
Watched The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt with the GF. Its really funny. It basically is more of 30 rock with I also recommend.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Currently Watchans
« Reply #305 on: 09/ 23/ 2015, 03:37:46 PM »
What is the word on Gravity Falls? I boldly assume everyone is watching it? Or not?

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
Currently Watchans
« Reply #306 on: 09/ 24/ 2015, 01:16:01 AM »
What is the word on Gravity Falls? I boldly assume everyone is watching it? Or not?
Its a good show. But it has lore. Which at this point is pretty much required to get anything outta the big events that happen.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Currently Watchans
« Reply #307 on: 09/ 24/ 2015, 01:34:59 AM »
Would be horribly obsessed it if it wasn't for the infrequent up date schedule

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
Currently Watchans
« Reply #308 on: 09/ 24/ 2015, 04:24:23 AM »
Its a good show. But it has lore. Which at this point is pretty much required to get anything outta the big events that happen.

I think it depends on the episode, but of course that is kinda the point. I loved the one with unicorns. It had both, the lore stuff and something completely new.
The most recent one takes apart pick up artists. Good stuff.

Would be horribly obsessed it if it wasn't for the infrequent up date schedule

I think it makes the happiness greater when there actually is a new episode. :)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Watchans
« Reply #309 on: 11/ 25/ 2016, 01:50:43 PM »
After the flight to the USA I've started watching always sunny and Brooklyn 99. Both funny shows but for different reasons.
Had to drop Brooklyn 99 after I realised Jake (Andy Samberg's character) was basically JD in a police setting.

Always Sunny is a completely different type of comedy than I have seen. I like to relate it to more British comedy where the characters actually have really bad shit happen to them for laughs and they don't always get out of the problem that they're in.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
Currently Watchans
« Reply #310 on: 11/ 27/ 2016, 10:40:41 AM »
Been trying to get caught up on Steven Universe, because that show is FANTASTIC!
Brooklyn 99 is funny, but nothing I'd regularly watch. The characters are kinda cool, some of them at least.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Watchans
« Reply #311 on: 12/ 20/ 2016, 04:05:07 PM »
I've become tragically addicted to Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Each season just gets better and better

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • All You Can Eat
Currently Watchans
« Reply #312 on: 12/ 26/ 2016, 06:26:48 AM »
Dirk Gently is a bunch of fun and very well done!

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Currently Watchans
« Reply #313 on: 01/ 30/ 2017, 08:42:35 AM »
Think I might give Jonathan and Mr. Norrell another try.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Currently Watchans
« Reply #314 on: 02/ 27/ 2017, 10:05:33 AM »
Anyone started A series of Unfortunate Events Netflix series?

NPH nails the role of Olaf, treading that thin line of scary abusive guardian and childish/immaturity that is the basis for the dark comedy. A surprise cause I had no expectations for him as Olaf.

I did have a strong reaction on the announcement that Patrick Warburton would be Snicket as I didn't see it at all. And I still think it's a bad choice. Thankfully he doesn't do the cool down to earth tough guy voice but his narrative voice is also too bland. I thought Jude Law's narration in the movie captured the neurotic and kinda scared voice I always imagined Snicket having.

Only seen the first episode but looking forward to the rest of the series