Geraldo Beedog Fan Thread
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Geraldo Beedog Fan Thread  (Read 8922 times)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Geraldo Beedog Fan Thread
« on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 04:21:22 AM »

He's liveblogged wars, you know.
« Last Edit: 04/ 16/ 2010, 10:01:36 PM by Manic Maverick »

BlindsideDork

• Bearded and mighty
  •   
  • Badges Sauninda
Re: Geraldo Beedog Fan Thread
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 14/ 2010, 09:56:35 PM »
This guy...I know him.

He is pretty much the man.

GamesAreArt

• nubbin
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 12:31:03 AM »
The day he signed my book "Journalism: A how to guide" By Geraldo Beedog, was pretty much the best day of my life.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 01:55:27 AM »
A copy/paste from Dtoid, because it is mandatory:

I've only known you for a short time, Mr. Beedog. But I feel like I've known you for my entire life. I feel like I can trust you, like you're the fatherly figure I've gone so long without. Take me to get ice-cream and chili dogs, Mr. Beedog. Then we can play catch and you can tell me what a good sport I am. Then you can tuck me into bed and tell me stories of your exploits in wars. After I fall asleep, you will turn the lights out and leave me to dream of JOURNALISM. Thank you for being there for me, Mr. Beedog. Thank you.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 07:02:34 AM »
Quote from: "GamesAreArt"
The day he signed my book "Journalism: A how to guide" By Geraldo Beedog, was pretty much the best day of my life.

If a real version of that book existed, and it was just like an art book for the show. That would be awesome.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 11:38:18 AM »
Quote from: "Topher"
He's liveblogged wars, you know.
Things got really tense that one time a piece of shrapnel took his "w" key clean off.  I didn't think he would pull through that one, but he made JOURNALISM despite all odds.

McChicken116

• nubbin
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 11:04:27 PM »
If a real version of that book existed, and it was just like an art book for the show. That would be awesome.

I second this.

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 17/ 2010, 01:55:04 PM »
I first learned of Geraldo Beedog during the coverage of the opening of King Tutanramen's tomb, ever since then he has acted a shining beacon of hope for me in my journalistic endeavors. He's more than just a journalist, he's a legend.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 03:26:03 AM »
 I'd love to see some more ~srs biznes~ Beedog. The mustache will be worn, and asses will be reported on after they are kicked.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 10:19:43 AM »
It hasn't come up yet in the show, but the story is that Beedog is retired. The show is about his life after retiring from srs bzns journalism. He's finished exposing corrupt governments and has settled into games journalism as a hobby the way some old guys take up woodcarving or building ships in bottles.

This is actually in the next episode when a certain SF character shows up. You'll find out all about it in ep 5. I wouldn't worry though; with a passion for JOURNALISM like Beedog's I'm sure we'll see some mustache action if sum shit ever goes down. ;)

SerialExperimentsAmy

•   
  • Present day. Present time.
  • Badges tee hee hee It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Moonspeaker
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 11:09:56 AM »

Beedog fanarts from mikey, I haz them :3

Jesus H Christ

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 01:44:41 PM »
when a certain SF character shows up.

It'll obviously be Chun-li ZANG, because she's most definitely a reporter and does not work for Interpol.

ZANG.

Griffplar

• nubbin
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 20/ 2010, 05:11:24 PM »
I bow to the almighty power of JOURNALISM.  Mr Beedog is great.

BlackHoleBomb

• nubbin
  • Self-assured classy gentleman with a god complex.
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 08:06:13 AM »
Beedog is a national hero.

Every day should be Beedog day from now on.

KabutoDrew

• nubbin
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 04:25:30 PM »
So I was reading Geraldo Beedog's profile and stumbled upon this  "He is also a founding member of the international Breakfast Food Enthusiasts Club" so....

Sr.Beedog I'll bee blunt and just come out with it I want in on this club! What are the requirements to get in seņor?

Edit
As reference I am fine tuned in the art of making omeletes, pancakes, and currently training in the art of making crepes. I also have been a long time supporter of the "breakfast at 2:00pm movement"
« Last Edit: 04/ 22/ 2010, 10:59:27 PM by KabutoDrew »

BlackHoleBomb

• nubbin
  • Self-assured classy gentleman with a god complex.
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 23/ 2010, 05:26:30 AM »
Just decided to do some BRILLIANT fan art using all my ms paint skills for about 2 minutes.

MASTERPIECE!

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 23/ 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
Since we know the show is not canon to the Beedog fiction, can we expect more JOURNALISM from Foxtoid Beedog?

EDIT: I just found out Mr.Beedog doesn't like asparagus. This is madness, white asparagus with hollandaise sauce is the best way to eat vegetables.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #17 on: 04/ 23/ 2010, 05:27:43 PM »
Since we know the show is not canon to the Beedog fiction, can we expect more JOURNALISM from Foxtoid Beedog?

That's backward. The show and this website are the only things that are canon.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
This is a scene from the movie Underdog.
I fucking yelled when I saw this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ydgtjadR9c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ydgtjadR9c</a>

Zodiac Eclipse

• We <3 Mom
  • nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Sauninda Sauninda harder It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Happy Babies!
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 11:47:03 PM »
Where can I get some reference pics of Beedog from the front and back? I've got a project in mind.