Five point character creation
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Five point character creation  (Read 16798 times)

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« on: 02/ 27/ 2011, 04:08:22 PM »
I used to do this with a friend at school and I though it would be a fun thread for the forum.
So how it works is that you give out five points that the character must have. Then you create a character around those points.

So to start off someone can give out the five points and I'll do the drawing.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #1 on: 02/ 27/ 2011, 09:29:21 PM »
1. Beard
2. top hat
3. boxing gloves
4. carrot
5. duck tattoo

redlemon

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #2 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 04:51:58 PM »
1. Beard
2. top hat
3. boxing gloves
4. carrot
5. duck tattoo

Lo and behold, duck tattoo was tricky

Whoever wants to do the next drawing can call dibs.

1. Tentacles
2. Electricity
3. A cape
4. eyes
5. No hands

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #3 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 04:56:20 PM »
Oh shit! Not what I was expecting! Well done, sir.

I'll grab the next one.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #4 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:45:26 PM »
1. Tentacles
2. Electricity
3. A cape
4. eyes
5. No hands

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #5 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:48:29 PM »
This thread is made of win so far too bad I suck at drawing ;_;

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #6 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
Haha nice one. For some reason I never thought of Elanor even though one of the points was tentacles.

So do you want to give the next 5 points or will we have it where anyone can post the points?

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #7 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:56:27 PM »
This thread is made of win so far too bad I suck at drawing ;_;

Doesn't matter. The Idea is to think about fitting and implementing features together in a character. Not your technical ability

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #8 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:56:45 PM »
1. A loli
2. A weapon
3. A serious face
4. A belt
5. A table

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #9 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 05:58:04 PM »
I'll call this one.

Unless everyone wants to do it.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #10 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:10:40 PM »
I think we should let the person going decide. If it's your turn you can either set the next 5 points or leave it up to someone else if you can't think of anything. I didn't make a new list because I was about to eat dinner.

redlemon

•   
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #11 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:19:30 PM »
I think we should let the person going decide. If it's your turn you can either set the next 5 points or leave it up to someone else if you can't think of anything. I didn't make a new list because I was about to eat dinner.

Makes sense.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #12 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:29:00 PM »

Whoops. Sorry didn't mean to jack your points :P

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #13 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:32:09 PM »
That's cool, that was my point. I didn't feel like thinking of anything. Because food.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #14 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:39:28 PM »

O__o;; I don't even know. I just started drawing.

Okay:

1. Chubby kittens
2. Giga Pudding
3. Wings
4. Cup
5. Elbow skin
« Last Edit: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:08:32 PM by Manic Maverick »

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
« Reply #15 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:40:50 PM »

I fucking love you for how much more amazing that turned out then it was in my head.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #16 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:46:46 PM »
Okay:

1. Chubby kittens
2. Giga Pudding
3. Wings
4. Cup
5. Elbow skin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Challenge accepted.

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #17 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 06:49:25 PM »
Can't see mav's pic get fucking frog D:

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #18 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:03:44 PM »
maybe the frog hates foreigners?

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #19 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:06:21 PM »
xenophobic frog... :(