Five point character creation
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Five point character creation  (Read 16849 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #20 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:07:51 PM »
Can't see mav's pic get fucking frog D:

D: Fucking ImageShack...I think I'll just stick to Photobucket. Unless someone can recommend a better site.

Also,

I fucking love you for how much more amazing that turned out then it was in my head.

XD Thankyee!

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
« Reply #21 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:09:26 PM »
I usually use tinypic for quick hosting.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #22 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:20:25 PM »
I'm a big fan of imgur.com because they don't down-res your images.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #23 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 07:22:17 PM »
I usually use tinypic for quick hosting.

I use this now and then, but I prefer to have a big gallery of random images that I can go back and dig through.

I'm a big fan of imgur.com because they don't down-res your images.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll try this out.

EDIT: My god...this is 1,000,000x better than Photobucket and ImageShack. The golden doors have opened. I hear cupids and birds singing. Where have I been all this time?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #24 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:24:37 PM »
I've been using imgur pretty much exclusively for a couple months now. Anyway,

1. Chubby kittens
2. Giga Pudding
3. Wings
4. Cup
5. Elbow skin

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #25 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:26:02 PM »
I was not ready for that.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #26 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:37:03 PM »
Holy...what...that's...and it has a....and they're....

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #27 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
Well what else am I supposed to do with "elbow skin"?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #28 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
All I know is that I don't think I need to watch a movie, play a game, eat, or do anything else really. Because all of my hopes and dreams have been fulfilled.

FalconReaper

•   
  • Zangetsu. He's Kinda OP
  • Badges Inufantry Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #29 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
That was the greatest thing ever. Of all time

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #30 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
All I know is that I don't think I need to watch a movie, play a game, eat, or do anything else really. Because all of my hopes and dreams have been fulfilled.

I was hoping you would like it.

Alright,

1. Box fan
2. Lasso
3. Bunny hood
4. Magic pants
5. Telescope

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #31 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 09:17:47 PM »
Oh god dammit, I think I'm going to have to buy a tablet now.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #32 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 09:25:04 PM »
1. Box fan
2. Lasso
3. Bunny hood
4. Magic pants
5. Telescope

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Alright, I'll do this one then. XD

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #33 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 09:55:56 PM »
1. Box fan
2. Lasso
3. Bunny hood
4. Magic pants
5. Telescope

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #34 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 09:57:56 PM »
Those pants look so happy.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #35 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
I feel that behind the smile the pants is hiding its own anguish from having to filter so many farts on any given day.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #36 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 10:03:16 PM »

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #37 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 10:42:29 PM »
HOLY FUCK this thread is sooooo damn awesome! makes me want to get color pencils and paper and try drawing for the first time eva. The bear with boxing gloves is so fucking win, well fuck everything that is in this thread so far is fucking win.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #38 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 11:46:54 PM »
Manic you still need to list your points :D

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #39 on: 02/ 28/ 2011, 11:48:34 PM »
Yeah make sure once you've gone you either list em or let us know you want someone else to do it.