ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (アジアン・カンフー・ジェネレーション)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (アジアン・カンフー・ジェネレーション)  (Read 1766 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press

Formed in 1996 with 7 studio albums under their belt, they are still one of the top J-Rock groups in Japan.
Probably best known for the music behind popular anime openings like:

Naruto
Naruto- Opening 2 Haruka Kanata [True 1080p HD]

Fullmetal Alchemist
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rewrite (Music Video) [HD 1080p]

Bleach
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - After Dark (Music Video) [HD 1080p]

and most recently The Tatami Galaxy
【Eng sub】 IDOLM@STER2 Tatami Galaxy OP Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Their stuff that hasn't been used in anime are also awesome, especially the albums Sol-fa and Fan club.
Too bad I doubt they'd be playing in England any time soon which gives me an excuse to go to Japan  
« Last Edit: 03/ 07/ 2011, 01:25:38 AM by Makster »

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
I used to listen to them all the time back when I was first getting into Japanese music:

Asian Kung Fu Generation N.G.S Small | Large

Asian Kung Fu Generation- Re:Re:

Understand Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
This thread is love.  I didn't know those 3 AKG songs existed until the above post and it is a triple-whammy of ear orgasm.  Especially those last two.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Yup, they have really good music outside of what's used in anime <3

I'll look through my collection a bit more when I get the time, but those 3 have always been favorites of mine.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Asian Kung Fu Generation - Kimi No Mache Made [TRANSLATION] Small | Large

A personal favourite of mine

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
Yaaayyy, I can dig some AKG

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Solanin

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - My World Small | Large

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
[PV]ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - 踵で愛を打ち鳴らせ - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看 Small | Large

YAY! New Ajikan music video.
Featuring Gatou doing some pretty weird dancing