Rooster Teeth: Red vs Blue, RT Shorts and Immersion
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rooster Teeth: Red vs Blue, RT Shorts and Immersion  (Read 3201 times)

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« on: 03/ 05/ 2011, 03:40:50 AM »

Most famous for the Machinima Sci-fi/Comedy/Military series Red vs Blue using the Halo games to film.
They have also expanded to do some live action stuff and have got the famous Monty Oum on board for some sweet CGI work in the later seasons of RvB.

Red Vs. blue - Tattoos (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
Random, Mandatory

Side Scrolling in Real Life

Discuss

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 05/ 2011, 04:39:03 AM »
I used to watch RT stuff all the time. It was a daily fix--I'm on the site as ManicMaveric, cause I didn't notice it took of the k. O_o;; But I gradually fell out of it. I still catch some stuff here and there though.

I've seen most or all of Immersion, and try to catch RT Shorts when I can. I haven't watched a RvB episode in a while. I'm probably missing some stuff. I also catch Achievement Hunter/AHWU if I'm browsing my YouTube subscriptions and see something interesting. I did an AHWU intro once...

I also need to start listening to the Drunk Tank again. It's been a while. I watched their video podcast recently, so that was fun.

It's amazing to see a small group of guys goofing around with a game turn into something this extraordinary. I remember back in the day when they were just making RvB. I never thought they'd be where they are today. And I'm sure they didn't either. RT is probably one of the sole reasons I'm still interested in the Halo universe.

Also, Griffon is hot as fuck.

Also also, one of my favourite RT Shorts:

Blur

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
Damn I haven't watched RvB in like forever. This new trailers looks pretty cool though:
http://redvsblue.com/archive/?id=3016

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:01:28 PM »
Yeah it looks cool but I wish they would have more comedy, thats what I came for back in 07.
Also I kinda don't care for project freelancer, I've watched all the seasons up to now and I think the plot is starting to get convoluted

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 31/ 2011, 07:44:02 PM »
Side Scrolling in Real Life

Discuss

I want a bullet bill balloon.

And I'm totally not weird for pretending that I was in a mario sidescroller during recess as a kid.  I even made the entire inventory of NES Zelda out of cardboard.  The raft and ladder were particularly cool.

#I was bored

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 01/ 2011, 01:24:03 AM »
And I'm totally not weird for pretending that I was in a mario sidescroller during recess as a kid.  I even made the entire inventory of NES Zelda out of cardboard.  The raft and ladder were particularly cool.

Dude my best bud and I used to fan fic larp before we even knew that was a real thing using nintendo charcters using recess. Beat the hell out of playing soccer

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 01/ 2011, 03:00:15 AM »
Dude my best bud and I used to fan fic larp before we even knew that was a real thing using nintendo charcters using recess. Beat the hell out of playing soccer

Same here, but around my old apartment complex. It would be like...4 or 5 of us LARPing like crazy. Usually about video games. Actually...only about video games. XD I remember my favourite "LARP" was Mendel Palace. Even if we were just attacking invisible enemies and talking to invisible NPCs.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 01/ 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
Same here, but around my old apartment complex. It would be like...4 or 5 of us LARPing like crazy. Usually about video games. Actually...only about video games. XD I remember my favourite "LARP" was Mendel Palace. Even if we were just attacking invisible enemies and talking to invisible NPCs.
Oh those were the salad days.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 06:50:21 AM »
Rooster Teeth Productions Facility Tour

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 08:47:29 AM »
That was pretty damn funny.

-looks at hand- "Achievment Huggers"

"Fuck off dude"
« Last Edit: 04/ 09/ 2011, 09:17:40 AM by Melancholics_Anonymous »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 16/ 2011, 08:06:02 AM »
I am loving the fails of the week. I lol'd pretty hard at some of them.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #11 on: 08/ 02/ 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
RvB has started their 9th season and they are currently on episode 7.
Anyone else watching it?

Also
Google+ vs. Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Reaction

A damn funny short

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
« Reply #12 on: 09/ 27/ 2011, 03:05:11 PM »
RvB has started their 9th season and they are currently on episode 7.
Anyone else watching it?

Yeah, I just caught up the other day. It's fucking great so far.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
« Reply #13 on: 09/ 28/ 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
Definitely one of the best parts of Season 8:

Red vs. Blue S8 Tex fights Reds and Blues in awesome action sequence

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #14 on: 12/ 27/ 2011, 06:23:43 PM »
RT Life: Rooster Teeth Eggnog Wrestling

I knew the front image was too good to be true :(
Also I'd like to see Kara in more of the shorts since she does work there. Hell Barbara has been working there less than a month and she's in two videos

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
« Reply #15 on: 12/ 28/ 2011, 05:57:16 PM »
Rooster Teeth Animated Adventure Michael Meets a Drug Dealer Small | Large

I love the Animated Adventures series.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #16 on: 01/ 07/ 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
So RT are now making Past Casts which is a very interesting idea and kinda allows the staff to expand their acting skills
I have to say their newest ones has to be one of my favourites
Past Cast: Gus Guevara

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #17 on: 02/ 15/ 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
RT Animated Adventures is based off the RT podcast (previously called Drunk Tank).
I thought this one was pretty good especially the first and last skit
Rooster Teeth Animated Adventure Weird Dreams & Shitty Jobs Small | Large

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 01/ 2012, 05:25:20 AM »
Happy 9th Anniversary RT!
Gonna spend the rest of today finishing off the Recollection series then after move onto season 9

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 26/ 2012, 02:09:44 PM »
Small | Large

Fucking Elijah Wood.