TJS Questions
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Questions  (Read 15337 times)

GamesAreArt

• nubbin
TJS Questions
« on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 08:06:41 PM »
I was thinking it would be nice to have a questions thread, so here it is if you need it. I shall start off with this.

What are the chances of TJS merchandise (Shirts or figures)?

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
Re: TJS Questions
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
That's actually a pretty good question. I'd love to have a t-shirt with "JOURNALISM" across the front, with Beedog's head in the O. That would be epic. Anyway, yes. That question.

GamesAreArt

• nubbin
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 08:21:57 PM »
I was thinking something like Beedog in the front, JOURNALISM on the back, or vice versa, or Beedog with JOURNALISM, beneath the picture. But whatever looks good really. I am pretty sure (90%) that I would by a Beedog shirt.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 08:26:12 PM »
The chances are 100% as soon as I have money to do that. You'd be surprised how expensive it is. All in time.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 11:04:17 PM »
Yeah, shirts are bitches when it comes to moneys. :C Then again, you could always go through Cafe Press. It is good stuffs.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 11:17:16 PM »
Quote from: "Manic Maverick"
Yeah, shirts are bitches when it comes to moneys. :C Then again, you could always go through Cafe Press. It is good stuffs.

I am going to have to highly disagree there. The shirt I got from Cafe Press was of pretty LOW quality and got a hole in it pretty quickly.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 15/ 2010, 11:33:13 PM »
Really?....Fuck nuts. Well that's disappointing.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 06:55:23 AM »
When I saw Topher at MAGfest he was rocking a Beedog hoodie, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of a kind.

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 02:42:15 PM »
I hear a place called Spread Shirt isn't too bad.

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
Quote from: "Manic Maverick"
That's actually a pretty good question. I'd love to have a t-shirt with "JOURNALISM" across the front, with Beedog's head in the O. That would be epic.
I'd buy 3.

McChicken116

• nubbin
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 16/ 2010, 11:15:45 PM »
I would buy a hoodie or tshirt and an artbook if you ever did one.

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 17/ 2010, 05:15:02 PM »
Here's another question:

When/why/how did you first get the idea to do TJS?

dammit rab

• nubbin
  • snitches get stitches
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 17/ 2010, 11:59:31 PM »
I just want a black shirt that says JOURNALISM on the front, and a picture of Sr. Beedog on the back, looking particularly angry.

Or maybe like a shirt with JOURNALISM on the front with beedogs eyes/upper face underneath, glaring at you. Don't know how to describe it better, but I think you guys know what I mean.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 07:51:18 AM »
Any chance you'll be taking more listener questions in a future episode?

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 08:10:37 AM »

^^this :D

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 03:13:20 PM »
Here's another question:

Geez. I dunno. I know it was after I saw Ashley's Silent Hill episode of Once Upon a Pixel. I thought it was cute and I had nothing to do one day so I decided to try making a Flash animation, just messing around. Somehow it turned into this. :/

As for viewer questions, maybe. That was entirely made up in ep 2 just as an excuse to have Beedog tell that story, but I might do it again sometime.

McChicken116

• nubbin
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 07:32:25 PM »
Where did you get the idea for doctor patches?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #17 on: 04/ 18/ 2010, 08:02:57 PM »
Where did you get the idea for doctor patches?

Patches is straight out of my head. Sometimes the characters are inspired by something I saw or someone I know, and other times they're just entirely made up. Patches isn't based on anything. I just thought it would be funny to have a character named "Dr. Patches." I wanted to have another dog character and I thought it would be funny if he had this cuddly puppy name with a really dignified title before it.
« Last Edit: 04/ 18/ 2010, 08:13:47 PM by Topher »

McChicken116

• nubbin
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 19/ 2010, 12:08:34 AM »
Okay, since episode 5 is going to be Steet Fighter, Jean Claude Van Daam going to show up as guile?

TheCleaningGuy

• nubbin
  • Badges Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night
    • Siliconera
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 19/ 2010, 01:40:53 AM »
Beedog today looks totally different than his earlier incarnation.
Like here, for instance
Was it a conscious choice to change him into what he is today? Or was this version simply easier to animate?