TJS Questions
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Questions  (Read 14739 times)

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Re: TJS Questions
« Reply #60 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 01:35:50 AM »
Tried to find a way to re-encode the video into a 720p container but had no luck. I know the actual quality wouldn't actually improve but at least it'd be an upscale of the 576p source instead of the 480p versions that are on youtube and vimeo...

Actually, what about using your tv as a secondary monitor and capping that source?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #61 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 01:53:18 AM »
None of that makes any difference, apparently, because it looks like I can't get the front page any wider than it is or remove the sidebar. Wordpress sucks. So even if they were scaled to awesome proportions, the embedded video isn't going to be any bigger than around 550 when it gets posted anyway. In order to post them at a bigger size I would literally have to build a new front page. I'll certainly do that at some point, but it's not gonna be anytime soon.

But in the meantime, what's there is much bigger than the youtube embeds, and waaaaaaaaaay better quality. Go check it out, I've got all four episodes up there now. :D

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #62 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 01:58:52 AM »
woohoo!

yeah, you can't actually embed HD vimeo. The only way for people to see it is if they click through to your vimeo page. The embed video will have a HD toggle button but when you click on it it tells you to click a link to go to the video's main page.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #63 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 02:34:38 AM »
Yeah, I see that. Oh well. What's there will do for now until I revamp the front page and can embed them bigger, or until I find a different hosting solution. Still looks a thousand times better than those youtubes did, though.

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #64 on: 04/ 22/ 2010, 02:52:09 AM »
How are you so good at doing voices?

The Grandma voice is just pure awesome.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #65 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 09:25:33 PM »
I'd love some Taka and Aki hand puppets.

Sean

•   
  • merry...
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #66 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 09:26:16 PM »
Some slippers would be fuckin' awesome, but that would be very expensive..

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #67 on: 04/ 25/ 2010, 02:13:01 PM »
Kay, so here is that awesome t-shirt system you should do because PROFIT.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/store/show/107

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #68 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 10:03:04 AM »
Got a few wallpapers up on the front page. :D

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #69 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 03:10:10 PM »

this is a thing i can download, yes! :)

haha the first and second are awesome!

EffingDrYang

•   
  • Koromaru
  • Badges Spotted Memebon Rockstar
« Reply #70 on: 05/ 02/ 2010, 06:25:40 PM »
FUCK YEAR!

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Questions
« Reply #71 on: 05/ 07/ 2010, 07:08:24 AM »
Hey, Kimiko has a cosplay badge, what did she cosplay as?
(is that gramatically right?)

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Questions
« Reply #72 on: 05/ 07/ 2010, 07:18:49 AM »
Alyx Vance in Episode 3.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Questions
« Reply #73 on: 05/ 07/ 2010, 09:11:43 AM »
Damn I forgot about that...
:D

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Questions
« Reply #74 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 05:26:47 PM »
If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like a wallpaper of Mrs. Beedog circa 1982 <3

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Questions
« Reply #75 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 06:35:29 PM »
No trouble at all. Done.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Questions
« Reply #76 on: 05/ 19/ 2010, 07:36:15 PM »
Thank you very much. I love it.

Jack Hollow

• Attack Bear Handler
  •   
  • El Psy Congroo
  • Badges Inufantry Jill Sandwich Moderator Penguin Tagged Rockmelon Game Night Sauninda harder Sauninda Beedog Approved SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • My Anime List
TJS Questions
« Reply #77 on: 05/ 20/ 2010, 11:11:17 PM »
After going through the YAY SCIENCE thread, I was wondering, will we see a Nikolai Tesla cameo in which he combines forces with Patches to help further Geraldo's efforts in JOURNALISM with the use of SCIENCE?

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Questions
« Reply #78 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 02:29:25 PM »
how's progress on the 5th episode coming along?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Questions
« Reply #79 on: 06/ 07/ 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
I'd say it's about 1/3 done or so. Had to start over from absolutely nothing, so it's taking a while. :x