ScrewAttack
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ScrewAttack  (Read 5661 times)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ScrewAttack
« on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 02:14:11 PM »
Okay so Death Battle is a web series run by Screwattack. It's basically "Deadliest Warrior", but with video game characters (and you know, actually entertaining).

Here's the newest episode Featuring Felicia from Darkstalkers and Taokaka from Blazblue:
DEATH BATTLE! - Felicia (Darkstalkers) VS Taokaka (Blazblue)

Edit: I decided to rename this thread ScrewAttack, instead of limiting it to just Death Battle.
« Last Edit: 04/ 13/ 2011, 02:54:14 PM by Melancholics_Anonymous »

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:03:27 PM »
I've been a big fan of SA though I think this is one of their weaker series.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
I love there Top Ten lists.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:13:42 PM »
Yeah though there VGVs are kinda hit and miss for me.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:18:09 PM »
Yeah though there VGVs are kinda hit and miss for me.
Same here. Also the Armory is hit or miss too.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 04:22:54 PM »
Never bothered with the armoury unless it was a weapon I was semi interested in.
Sidescrollers is good just for a weekly podcast, AVGN is fantastic and Hard news is good when I cba reading stories (which is like everyday)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 30/ 2011, 05:52:37 PM »
I agree with pretty much everything you guys just said, although I do like Death Battle.
« Last Edit: 03/ 31/ 2011, 08:00:03 PM by Melancholics_Anonymous »

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 02:45:33 AM »
Sorry to just shove this anywhere but I also really like the Angry Video Game Nerd and basically everything on his site Cinmassacre.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 03:37:50 AM »
^ yeah dude that guy makes some awesome stuff.
I really got into movies cause of him, the monster madness series he does in Halloween is super educational and makes want to watch horror.
Too bad I'm usually too much of a pussy to watch them alone :(

New Death Battle
DEATH BATTLE! - Kratos VS Spawn

Can't say I agree with the ending, just seems that spawn is super overpowered and needs to be nerfed

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #9 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 06:19:41 AM »
Sorry to just shove this anywhere but I also really like the Angry Video Game Nerd and basically everything on his site Cinmassacre.
Yeah I agree.

And honestly, I should have just named the thread ScrewAttack.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #10 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 02:22:19 PM »
Can't say I agree with the ending, just seems that spawn is super overpowered and needs to be nerfed
Totally with you on that. Kratos should have won at 7:20.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #11 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 02:27:07 PM »
Heh maybe you should rename the thread or start a whole new one.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 02:55:07 PM »
Heh maybe you should rename the thread or start a whole new one.
I was not aware that I could rename the thread.....

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
ScrewAttack
« Reply #13 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 03:10:08 PM »
Neither was I but hey you did it!
Oh man Sidescrollers today.... it was soo sidescrollery

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
ScrewAttack
« Reply #14 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 06:08:36 PM »
Ohh Screwattack it was the first online community i joined, i don't go to the site anymore but i do enjoy their shows, the AVGN, Top tens the Video game vaults.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
ScrewAttack
« Reply #15 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
Did you see the April 12th Hard News? Jared owns that wasp with a nerf sword

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #16 on: 04/ 13/ 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
Just checked it out. Jared is such a boss, I'm glad they chose him as Destin's replacement on Hard News.

Lunarmoth

•   
  • Zzz... Always Sleeping
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Dancing with Myself Secret Santa 2010
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #17 on: 04/ 14/ 2011, 11:52:29 PM »
Totally with you on that. Kratos should have won at 7:20.
Nope I say they are right Spawn should be the winner (is this really spoiler type of material really)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
DEATH BATTLE!
« Reply #18 on: 04/ 14/ 2011, 11:54:43 PM »
Nope I say they are right Spawn should be the winner
Agreed, he just has too many powers to help him not die.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #19 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 02:07:24 PM »
New DB if anyone's interested:

DEATH BATTLE! - Bomberman VS Dig Dug