ScrewAttack
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ScrewAttack  (Read 5653 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
ScrewAttack
« Reply #20 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 03:17:27 PM »
awesome. I agree with the outcome though I had hoped that bomberman would win.

Vegeta is going to stomp that stupid hedgehog on the next one.

Edit: Called it :P
« Last Edit: 05/ 10/ 2011, 04:36:14 AM by Hooligan »

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
ScrewAttack
« Reply #21 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 03:48:19 PM »
Lol I literally said "WAT!" when I heard the next DB.
It sounds like such a ridiculous concept to have a anthropomorphic hedgehog against an alien race which revolves around fighting.

I have to say that my bets on the prince, I mean their race was based around beating people up then again they did get wiped out by a white alien that wears lipstick.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ScrewAttack
« Reply #22 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 04:00:16 PM »
I hope Sonic gets the shit beat out of him, honestly.

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
ScrewAttack
« Reply #23 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 04:02:48 PM »
I hope Sonic gets the shit beat out of him, honestly.
If he dies will he be sent to The Home for Infinite Losers?

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
ScrewAttack
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 10/ 2011, 07:47:24 AM »
Shit's Up!
DEATH BATTLE! - Vegeta VS Shadow

Also thought I'd throw this in:
ScrewAttack's 1000th YouTube Video Spectacular (YouTube Exclusive!!)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 11/ 2011, 09:12:43 PM »
Okay this is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time:

http://screwattack.com/videos/Clip-of-the-Week-I-Love-Me-Some-Deadpool

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
ScrewAttack
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 12/ 2011, 03:24:19 PM »
This death battle was probably my favourite Super glad that the rodent didn't win I mean did anyone really think he'd be a match for the prince of the saiyans

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
ScrewAttack
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 12/ 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
Okay this is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time:

http://screwattack.com/videos/Clip-of-the-Week-I-Love-Me-Some-Deadpool
That song at the end was pretty epic.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #28 on: 05/ 12/ 2011, 05:37:27 PM »
Jared is Lord of the dance.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #29 on: 06/ 04/ 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Small | Large

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #30 on: 07/ 12/ 2011, 12:08:35 PM »
Triple posting up in this bitch.

DEATH BATTLE! - Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black

Double KO!

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
ScrewAttack
« Reply #31 on: 07/ 12/ 2011, 12:30:36 PM »
That one is by far my favorite. I found myself laughing so hard I spit up my udon.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
ScrewAttack
« Reply #32 on: 08/ 27/ 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
Angry Video Game Nerd: Nintendo World Championships - ScrewAttack Small | Large

One of the best Angry Video Game Nerds in a LONG while.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one with my mouth agape in awe the entire time.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
ScrewAttack
« Reply #33 on: 08/ 27/ 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
It was pretty good though I'd prefer if it was more traditional nerd (commentary over gameplay)

My mouth was agape at the very end of the episode (post credits)

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #34 on: 08/ 27/ 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
I'd prefer if it was more traditional nerd (commentary over gameplay)

I agree, but I still really enjoyed this one.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Badges Moonspeaker Artsy Fartsy Sauninda Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
    • Sanpozeit
ScrewAttack
« Reply #35 on: 08/ 28/ 2011, 05:57:36 PM »
It was pretty good though I'd prefer if it was more traditional nerd (commentary over gameplay)

Have to admit though, of all the "opinionated" people I watch on the internet, the Nerd is the ONLY one I actually enjoy when he decides to put on a skit instead of a review.  Maybe because the Nerd as a character is already just more an act that any sort of actual opinion (James has been on record saying that sometimes the joke of the show is that the game isn't exactly bad, but that the Nerd is just bad at playing the games).

I'm looking at you, Moviebob.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #36 on: 08/ 28/ 2011, 10:02:06 PM »
I'm looking at you, Moviebob.

I stopped watching The Game Overthinker after that horrible "War of The Thinkers" bullshit.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
ScrewAttack
« Reply #37 on: 08/ 28/ 2011, 10:19:49 PM »
I stopped watching The Game Overthinker after that horrible "War of The Thinkers" bullshit.

Yeah, that was just... inexcusable.  And a little pretentious.  If you suck at producing and editing videos and you aren't very funny, don't try to do both.  Especially as a multi-episode epic arc.  Especially when half the comments on your video are complaining that you should stop immediately.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
ScrewAttack
« Reply #38 on: 08/ 28/ 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
Yeah, that was just... inexcusable.  And a little pretentious.  If you suck at producing and editing videos and you aren't very funny, don't try to do both.  Especially as a multi-episode epic arc.  Especially when half the comments on your video are complaining that you should stop immediately.

Yeah it was fucking painful, which is a shame because I was actually a big fan until then.

I'll admit I still watch his stuff on the escapist from time-to-time, though.

Sonic9jct

•   
  • Wubba lubba dub dub
    • Sanpozeit
ScrewAttack
« Reply #39 on: 08/ 28/ 2011, 10:33:09 PM »
Yeah it was fucking painful, which is a shame because I was actually a big fan until then.

I'll admit I still watch his stuff on the escapist from time-to-time, though.

Yeah, I still watch his stuff, but the past couple of episodes of Game Overthinker, I turned it off the second he went back to the "epic" format.  Also, lately, he's been kinda not getting his facts straight the past couple of episodes, maybe because he IS focusing on these storylines.  A couple back, he was talking some SERIOUS shit about Call of Duty and FPSes in general that was reeeeeally unfounded, and if you knew any better, just made him sound like, well, a pretentious asshat.

His other stuff is starting to be way better in comparison.  :/