YAY FOODS!
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YAY FOODS!  (Read 22629 times)

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
Re: YAY FOODS!
« Reply #20 on: 04/ 23/ 2010, 05:50:21 AM »

« Last Edit: 04/ 23/ 2010, 06:17:26 AM by Calpis »

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #21 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 09:50:35 PM »
Green Tea Ice-Cream

Don't be so quick to judge, this is my favorite ice-cream, you can usually order it in sushi resturants.

Sean

•   
« Reply #22 on: 04/ 24/ 2010, 10:05:45 PM »
This scene from Spirited Away.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #23 on: 04/ 25/ 2010, 12:12:14 PM »
Green Tea Ice-Cream

Don't be so quick to judge, this is my favorite ice-cream, you can usually order it in sushi resturants.

You know whats weird is you could probably find pictures of microscopic organisms that look exactly the same as that.

Sean

•   
« Reply #24 on: 04/ 25/ 2010, 09:25:39 PM »
Don't knock it till you try it.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #25 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 12:17:16 PM »
Green tea ice cream is my favorite. That or taro.

Cataract

• Mechanical Pony Wrangler
  •   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #26 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 12:22:49 PM »
Last time I went to Momofuku, they had a mixture of Olive Oil and Pickled Cherry ice cream. As odd as it sounds, it was amazing. Also, I have to remember to take a picture of the massive amount of ramen they give you next time I go. If anyone's in/going to be in the NYC area, let me know and we'll go.

Wintersocks

• Motivational Mountain Mover
  •   
  • Socks 2: Knit Harder
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry SCIENCE! Bears Dancing with Myself Happy Babies! Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #27 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 12:58:23 PM »

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Manly Man Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #28 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 02:07:12 PM »
This is a bowl from Momofuku. What you don't realize is the scale: this is a gigantic bowl of food.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #29 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 03:50:23 PM »
Green tea ice cream is my favorite. That or taro.
I don't care for green tea ice cream, but I'm glad someone else appreciates taro.  I really like the daifuku mochi that are taro flavored.  Anyone else like daifuku?  Try them some time and you'll be hooked.  They're so gummy and awesome.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #30 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
Taro is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream. I can't get that stuff anymore because the nearest asian supermarket that has it is about 30min away, I wouldn't be able to get it home before it metled.  I used to always grab taro milkshakes at the chinese dessert shop. I stopped getting them because they got cheap and switched to powdered taro. I ain't no fucking baby drinking baby formula :/

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #31 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 06:03:35 PM »
Taro is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream. I can't get that stuff anymore because the nearest asian supermarket that has it is about 30min away, I wouldn't be able to get it home before it metled.  I used to always grab taro milkshakes at the chinese dessert shop. I stopped getting them because they got cheap and switched to powdered taro. I ain't no fucking baby drinking baby formula :/

There's a Chinese ice cream shop in NYC Chinatown that has the best goddamn taro ice cream I've ever tasted. I usually try to make a special trip over there to get some after I've been handed my ass by the Haitian dude who's always at the Puzzle fighter cab at CTF.

Also, Calpis, wtf is that avatar dude? Hahaha

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #32 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 06:12:40 PM »
Also, Calpis, wtf is that avatar dude? Hahaha

Oh, my friend wanted to try out manga studio so he drew me as a penguin. When I asked him why, he said, "u love linux". The hair, beard, and glasses are spot on.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #33 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
Nice. Maybe if you're ever a guest on TJS you can be a penguin. That would be kind of awesome.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #34 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
werd :3

I also have a picture of me somewhere wearing a batzmaru head that my sister made.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #35 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 07:08:46 PM »
lol post it if you find it, that's awesome. There's one of me wearing a Space Ghost costume in stickam floating around out there somewhere on the internets.

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
« Reply #36 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 07:13:28 PM »
Will do :3

Now back on topic... Melon pan

Cataract

•   
  • Serious business.
« Reply #37 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 08:00:50 PM »
There's a Chinese ice cream shop in NYC Chinatown that has the best goddamn taro ice cream I've ever tasted. I usually try to make a special trip over there to get some after I've been handed my ass by the Haitian dude who's always at the Puzzle fighter cab at CTF.

I know both the place and the Hatian dude you're talking about. Is that weird?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #38 on: 04/ 27/ 2010, 08:22:50 PM »
I know both the place and the Hatian dude you're talking about. Is that weird?

No. You were there for several of the aforementioned ass-handings. That dude's a monster.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #39 on: 04/ 28/ 2010, 10:40:58 AM »

PUCCHO