RMS iScribble
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: RMS iScribble  (Read 13607 times)

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #40 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 10:09:57 PM »
So many awesome things were happening when I got back on.  There was a beautiful background being created, and a couple more inhabitants of the onsen.  I added Madelyn Dinkley, Velma's younger sister from the new season.  Mav was adding Yuu but left before completion.  I'll let the others say what they added so I don't screw up any more names >.<

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #41 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 10:44:22 PM »
Why are there 2 Velmas?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #42 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 10:49:13 PM »
Why are there 2 Velmas?
  I added Madelyn Dinkley, Velma's younger sister from the new season.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
RMS iScribble
« Reply #43 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:08:37 PM »
Updaytud:

Yuubutts.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
RMS iScribble
« Reply #44 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:10:11 PM »
So where do you guys go in there when you're just scrawling by yourselves?  I was thinking of doing that when I'm waiting for people.  I don't want to go to the trouble of starting a room and I'm also afraid of drawing with strangers.

Or should I just bite the bullet and make a room?

EDIT: Oh wait I see the controls now, nvm.

Okay, I've got one up and it's private, now how do I link it to you fine folks?

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #45 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
I added Madelyn Dinkley, Velma's younger sister from the new season.
A Dinkley sandwich you say? ;)

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
RMS iScribble
« Reply #46 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:22:03 PM »
we have a room already, you just need to be invited and just click the private tab.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
RMS iScribble
« Reply #47 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:39:25 PM »
Ah, gotcha.

Also, I (tried) to draw some Trigun.  I don't know what to do with it, so I just prnt scrned it.

I also need to know if they have undo buttons and opacity levels.  I already figured out a way for the zoom function.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
RMS iScribble
« Reply #48 on: 04/ 08/ 2011, 11:47:12 PM »

I also need to know if they have undo buttons and opacity levels.  I already figured out a way for the zoom function.
outta luck on both of these things unfortunately :(

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Classiest of the classy Penguin Tagged Dancing with Myself Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee
RMS iScribble
« Reply #49 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 12:00:34 AM »
You'd need to draw with random peeps -shudders- and get them to submit your stuff and get rated and draw pretty big with no white spots so you can meet a quota... -_- and lots more annoying shenanigans.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
RMS iScribble
« Reply #50 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 12:06:04 AM »
I don't know if that drawing will get junked then, but I saved the prnt scrn as a higher quality psd file.  I went ahead and closed the room but it looks like I can revive it (don't know for how long, but I don't want to put anymore time into it if there's a chance they'll wipe it clean) :(

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
RMS iScribble
« Reply #51 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
Got bored so I decided to try iScribble

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
RMS iScribble
« Reply #52 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 02:41:39 AM »
Awww, they killed my room already.

Oh well.  I like the sketch as it is, looks Metal Gear.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #53 on: 04/ 09/ 2011, 06:57:43 AM »
Jozo did most of the background, including that fantastic brickwork.

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
RMS iScribble
« Reply #54 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 07:15:44 PM »
Fantastic? naaaaw.... o_o

Also, Topher still needs to put in Kimiko :p

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
RMS iScribble
« Reply #55 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 07:33:41 PM »
Got bored so I decided to try iScribble

I know I've seen him before. Where have I seen him before. This is gonna bug me all day. There was this one anime with a thing and hilarity that I can't remember but wish I could because it was hilarious...

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
RMS iScribble
« Reply #56 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 07:35:12 PM »
shinchan

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
    • Oni
RMS iScribble
« Reply #57 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 07:46:35 PM »

...I knew that.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
RMS iScribble
« Reply #58 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 09:18:59 PM »
Also, Topher still needs to put in Kimiko :p
Busy man is busy.

EDIT: the RMS onsen is pretty full; it would be hard adding more ladies without making them so small that the low resolution makes it look like butts (the bad kind).  We wanna start again with new ladies?  All in favor?
« Last Edit: 04/ 10/ 2011, 09:33:48 PM by JusticeDude »

JohZho

•   
  • Hottou Cakey
RMS iScribble
« Reply #59 on: 04/ 10/ 2011, 09:45:09 PM »
mmm eh, sure why not.