Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)  (Read 17830 times)

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)
« on: 04/ 18/ 2011, 04:14:28 PM »
 I have a feeling this is going to be a show that a fair few of us will be watching. I just finished watching the first episode an hour ago and, well it was pretty wicked. But what's with all the incest, srsly.
« Last Edit: 04/ 23/ 2013, 02:24:18 AM by Topher »

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 18/ 2011, 05:29:43 PM »
Fucking loved the first episode. This is definitely a show that I'm going to be sticking with.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 23/ 2011, 01:28:15 PM »
I will watch it shortly, and I am excited! So much!

Guts, boobs and glory. "The things I do for love"
This show is amazing!
« Last Edit: 04/ 23/ 2011, 02:55:47 PM by Schabracke »

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 10:04:26 PM »
I hate the royal family so much! I hope they all die horrible painful fates!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 28/ 2011, 04:02:38 PM »
Episode 2 is out, haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 14/ 2011, 06:14:17 PM »
Anyone kept watching?

I still haven't seen episode 2 and I feel kind of bad about it, but knowing what happens I don't really wanna see shit go down again... Ah damn, I will have to do this!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 14/ 2011, 09:50:30 PM »
 I'm still watching, I just don't have much to say other than it's good.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 30/ 2011, 01:15:35 AM »

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #8 on: 06/ 02/ 2011, 04:33:41 PM »
Watching the second episode. Gods Jeoffrey is cast perfectly! How he changes from being nice to the weakest hateable fucker ever. Argh, I wan't to beat his ass up! And Sansa as well...

The way Cersei smiles, god damn, so slimy...

Arya is awesome though...

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #9 on: 06/ 13/ 2011, 02:40:49 AM »
FUUUUUUUUCK.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #10 on: 07/ 08/ 2011, 09:37:29 AM »
This is Brienne, apparently.

Not what I pictured.

rivalscho0ls

• nubbin
  • COAST2COAST
  • Badges Sauninda Magfest 9
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #11 on: 07/ 08/ 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
I loved this show. Watching this while reading the book for the first time was a great way to experience this for the first time. It really helped keep all the characters straight when you have a face to put to the name.

I only finished reading Game of Thrones two nights ago, but started Clash of Kings last night. I can't wait for the next season.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #12 on: 07/ 08/ 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
I'm a few chapters into A Storm of Swords now. Such an awesome, awesome story.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
    • Dragons Eat Everything
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #13 on: 07/ 08/ 2011, 01:14:15 PM »
four more days guys, four more!!!!

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #14 on: 08/ 12/ 2011, 08:13:16 PM »

Senisan

•   
  • Badges Manly Man tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #15 on: 08/ 12/ 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
ha, love me some GoT memes.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #16 on: 06/ 01/ 2012, 09:50:13 PM »
I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 and fucking loving it. Such a great story, and the production value is just crazy.

I'm also listening to old book club episodes of TEH (minus the parts where they talk about the novels), and it's worth it just to near Joseph and Brad discuss each episode. Fun stuff.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #17 on: 03/ 10/ 2013, 03:23:54 PM »
Tonight. Yuh.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #18 on: 03/ 10/ 2013, 03:29:29 PM »
tonight?! already?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
Game of Thrones [HBO]
« Reply #19 on: 03/ 10/ 2013, 08:42:32 PM »
Shitfuck, my bad. It's not until the 31st. :(