Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)  (Read 21016 times)

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #60 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 08:26:01 AM »
so what the fuck is going on with Theon, that was some messed up shit letting him think he was free.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #61 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 09:41:46 AM »
That dude is a sick fuck, and Theon's nightmare hasn't even started yet.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #62 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 09:35:31 PM »
Holy shit that was a really good episode. The stuff with the night watch was crazy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the series changes now that Daenerys has a big-ass army behind her.

Also a certain somebody should be gettin naked.

Oh man I've been waiting for that Sam nude scene all season.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #63 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 11:03:34 PM »
Daenerys has a big-ass

AAAAAWWW YYYEEEEAAAHHHHH

Also, note to self: When quoting a post with spoiler tags, do not accidentally look at the spoiler tags.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #64 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 11:06:10 PM »
Finally this season is really getting in gear. i cant believe i waited until today to watch the episode.

and is it just me or does Daenerys look exactly like Ashly Burch?

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #65 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 11:09:09 PM »
Also, note to self: When quoting a post with spoiler tags, do not accidentally look at the spoiler tags.

If you mean the thing I said it was just a stupid joke. I know no more than you do.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #66 on: 04/ 23/ 2013, 11:50:58 PM »
Daenerys look exactly like Ashly Burch?

Hmmmmm.....

School of Thrones - Episode 1: Prom Night Is Coming

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #67 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 12:18:41 AM »
If you mean the thing I said it was just a stupid joke. I know no more than you do.

OOOooohh, okay. Good. Cause we already saw Dany nakies, and the only other girls that can get nakies are jailbait. Er...gallowsbait. Er...Actually, they're completely legal there, but I mean...You know what I'm saying. XD Well, there is Margaery. I'm guessing it's gonna be her, now that I think about it.

Hmmmmm.....

School of Thrones - Episode 1: Prom Night Is Coming

WHAT? WHAAAT!? XDDD

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #69 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 07:25:38 AM »
OOOooohh, okay. Good. Cause we already saw Dany nakies, and the only other girls that can get nakies are jailbait. Er...gallowsbait. Er...Actually, they're completely legal there, but I mean...You know what I'm saying. XD Well, there is Margaery. I'm guessing it's gonna be her, now that I think about it.

She been nakes already, yo. Back with Renly. Pretty much everybody who is of age will be naked at some point. Dudes included. Urryboddeh.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #70 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 10:48:27 AM »
Was she nakies? Maybe there have been so many nakies people that my mind can't sort them all. XD Well then, it must be a dude this time, to my chagrin. Or Brienne. Which is basically the same thing.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #71 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 11:05:34 AM »
Yep, she was. I would imagine screenshots are easily googleable. And Brienne used to be some model or something, so those are out there.

As for this week, there's a split second of it in the teaser trailer, so it's not exactly a spoiler, but just in case I will tag it when I tell you it'll be Ygritte.

Everybody gets naked sooner or later.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #72 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 12:05:49 PM »
I read the spoiler because why not, and I am very, very content with life now. I completely forgot about her. <3

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #73 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 02:09:03 PM »
I am happy with that too because redhead natural or not

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #74 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 02:43:43 PM »
I am happy with that too because redhead natural or not

Dyed redheads aren't my thing, though. Gotta be natural.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Dragons Eat Everything
« Reply #75 on: 04/ 24/ 2013, 03:18:48 PM »
"You know nothing Jon Snow."

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #76 on: 04/ 28/ 2013, 11:42:45 PM »
=D

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #77 on: 04/ 29/ 2013, 12:11:58 AM »
Yeeup.

And poor Shireen. The saddest character. I want to hug her.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #78 on: 04/ 29/ 2013, 01:03:53 PM »
JESUS CHRIST YGRITTE, YES.

Also, I was not expecting double nakies this episode. I must say, Brienne sure is...uh...

And poor Shireen. The saddest character. I want to hug her.

SO MUCH HUG REQUIREMENT. SO MUCH ADORBZ. WHAT DO.

I had a feeling Jamie's King Slayer story went something like that. I'm starting to think that he and The Hound are similar types of people.

And regarding Stansa marrying Tyrion, out of all the people she could marry, he's probably the only one that I'd trust her with at this point. And with Tyrion's string-pull abilities, he'd probably help her escape the castle and go home unnoticed (like faking her death or something).

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #79 on: 04/ 29/ 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
I had a feeling Jamie's King Slayer story went something like that.

Told ya. By the 5th book he was one of my favorite characters.

As for Shireen, I don't remember if it's come up before this point in the story yet or not, so I don't want to spoil anything, but she has a condition known in the books as "Greyscale". You'll learn more about it later. That's what that shit on her face is.