Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)  (Read 21396 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #100 on: 05/ 21/ 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
They're taking a break next week though. For memorial day.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #101 on: 05/ 22/ 2013, 09:24:14 AM »
They're taking a break next week though. For memorial day.

Blows.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu i have a four day weekend then :/ :/ :/ maybe i'll use some of that time to watch some of the series over again.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #102 on: 06/ 02/ 2013, 07:56:57 PM »

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #103 on: 06/ 02/ 2013, 11:13:11 PM »
THE ROOSE IS LOOSE

Edit: Oh and we're only halfway through A Storm of Swords

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #104 on: 06/ 02/ 2013, 11:24:34 PM »
The Red Wedding was better in the book.

Also, yes. It is as Frank said. Shit is seriously only getting started. Sooo many more mindfucks on the way.

AzNheadbanger

•   
  • #1 Dance Central fan
  • Badges tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #105 on: 06/ 02/ 2013, 11:56:36 PM »
The Red Wedding was better in the book.
Well its hard to top since in the book its all in Cat's POV.

"It hurts so much, she though. Our children, Ned, all our sweet babes. Rickon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Robb...Robb...please, Ned, Please make it stop, make it stop hurting...The white tears and the red ones ran together until her face was torn an tattered, the face that Ned had loved. Catelyn Stark harised her hands and watched the blood run down her long fingers, over her wrists, beneath the sleeves of her gown. Slow red worms crawled along her arms and under her clothes. It tickles. That made her laugh until she screamed. "Mad" someone said, "she's lost her wits," and someone else said "Make an end," and a hand grabbed her scalp just as she'd done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold."

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #106 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 12:26:48 AM »
I was hoping there would be more howling and screaming and her clawing at herself as she plummeted into madness at terminal velocity. Eh.

They did capture Robb's whole "not do anything and then die" bit though.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #107 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 12:34:16 AM »

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #108 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 05:29:23 PM »
My jaw dropped. It doesn't do that very often.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
« Reply #109 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
I think you guys are missing the most important part of the episode

Sam the wizard

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #110 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 06:49:18 PM »
Jon's kill and Bran's warging was pretty awesome and important as well.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #111 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 09:32:48 PM »
that would've been a lot more surprising if it hadn't been spoiled by some book reading asshole.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #112 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 09:37:33 PM »

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #113 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 10:59:55 PM »
https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #114 on: 06/ 03/ 2013, 11:39:49 PM »
https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. XDDD

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #115 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 03:08:40 AM »
I had a good feeling that was going to happen, but that didn't make the gut punch any weaker. Just...fuck.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #116 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 03:17:52 AM »
I was actually joking to myself, literally a few minutes before it happened, about how hilariously ridiculous it would have been if the guy had his men kill them all.

Then it happened. And I just...Fucking...I don't even...

And now Topher's talking about how it gets crazier than this. How is that possible. What kind of level of crazy can even surpass what the fuck just happened. What is life.

BleachBoy

• Bass Master General
  •   
  • Thou shalt not partake of decaf.
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night
« Reply #117 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 03:30:38 AM »
I know of a couple things that happen later on, and yeah, it's gonna get a lot worse for some people. Apparently what I was accidentally told is just a tiny amount of the shit that's gonna happen though, so I'm right there with you.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #118 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 08:53:02 AM »
am i the only one that feels Robb Stark deserved it? after all he did go back on his word about marrying one of the Freys.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #119 on: 06/ 06/ 2013, 09:01:07 AM »
im not a medieval fantasy man, so i personally dont think he deserved that, i mean, it was pretty horrific. i was kind of robb's side.

i believe in:
Huey Lewis - The Power Of Love Small | Large