Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Game of Thrones [HBO] ** SHOW SPOILERS (no book spoilers)  (Read 21246 times)

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #160 on: 01/ 30/ 2014, 05:28:25 PM »
What Doug said. And even without the spoilers it's still entertaining and surprising.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
« Reply #161 on: 04/ 06/ 2014, 09:42:49 PM »
AND WE'RE BACK.

I haven't seen the episode yet, though.

I also haven't read the books yet, despite having bought them months ago. Reading them is most likely akin to waiting for a rollercoaster to reach the peak so it can finally plummet into insanity. =_=

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #162 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 03:55:55 AM »
Dany: I'm seriously waiting for her dragons to just randomly turn around and eat her alive, followed by a 5 minute awkward silence.

The Hound: Becoming one of my favourite characters. Think I said that a while ago, but even moreso now.

Arya: <333333333333 <33333333

Jaime: Bitch Slap Hand get.

Tyrion: Da bess.

Sansa: Someone's gonna find that necklace and that ex-knight dude's gonna die, I bet.

Joffrey: The thing with the thing.

Ned: Still dead. :c

Theon: Still has no panus.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #163 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
The dude they cast to play Oberyn did such a great job. Can't wait to see the sperlersperlersperlersperler with the sperlers.

Fucking Thenns.

I hear there'll be a wedding.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #164 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 11:24:27 AM »
I figured that's where they would be going with the dragons (unable to be tamed).  the hound and arya need to be in the next season of true detectives. No brann :/ also the possibility of less Baelish sucks.

liked the episode overall glad to be back.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
« Reply #165 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 01:33:38 PM »
Oberyn was easily the highlight of the episode for me. I can't wait to see more of that character. The rest of the Lannister gossip was fun enough. I'm continuing to like Jaime and Sansa more and more; they both feel like such different characters than they did when the show started. I wonder who got the second sword!

Also I really don't like that Daario guy. Dude's trying too hard.

And yeah, the last scene with Arya and the Hound was pretty badass.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #166 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 03:15:10 PM »
The Hound, too. Rory is doing an amazing job. "If another word comes pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

Badass.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #167 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 04:38:09 PM »
Also I really don't like that Daario guy. Dude's trying too hard.

He makes me extremely uncomfortable. Grey needs to kick him off of a cliff.

"If another word comes pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

SO. FUCKING. BADASS.

PeterSimp

•   
  • The mildest of manner
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Bears tee hee hee Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Inufantry
« Reply #168 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 05:31:02 PM »
What the fuck's a Lommy?

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #169 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 07:01:03 PM »
What the fuck's a Lommy?

One of these:

When crippled, they can be found at the end of a Needle. This often causes vengeful emotions in certain people which leads to awesome scenes later where a Polliver can also be found at the end of the Needle. The latter end of the Needle is much highly preferred over the former.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #170 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 08:00:17 PM »
In the book it was the Tickler she killed at the inn (who's already dead at this point in the show), and she repeatedly stabbed the ever loving sweet holy shit out of him with a dagger before she got needle back. Similarly repeating all the shit Tickler said when he was torturing people. The scene in the show was almost as cool but not quite.

Next week: DAVOOOOSS IS BAAAAAACK

MY MAN

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
« Reply #171 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 10:52:34 PM »
so was that guy with the bouquet who was macking on khaleesi played by a different actor last season or am i taking crazy pills?

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #172 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 11:11:21 PM »
so was that guy with the bouquet who was macking on khaleesi played by a different actor last season or am i taking crazy pills?

Yeah, same character, new actor. The other actor got a part as the lead in the new Transporter film.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #173 on: 04/ 07/ 2014, 11:37:59 PM »
I was wondering about that too. I thought he just cut his hair and grew a beard over time and looked different because of it. The original guy fits better for that role, honestly. The new guy seems way too drab and somehow comes off even more creepy than the original.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #174 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 07:17:59 AM »
Neither one of them looks even remotely like Daario was described in the book. Dude had a blue forked beard and whatnot...

The new guy has a much less punchable face, though. I'll take it.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Moderator Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
« Reply #175 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 09:09:55 AM »
The new guy has a much less punchable face, though. I'll take it.

Right? The other guy looked like a smarmy cocky jerk.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #176 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 11:02:37 AM »
It was impossible to take him seriously, which I'm sure made people think he was probably a spy or something not for real. Nobody is that douchey. I mean Daario is indeed a douche, but that first guy was just way too over the top.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
« Reply #177 on: 04/ 08/ 2014, 04:27:29 PM »
I dunno, I thought the first guy was pretty ridiculous and over-the-top, but it still didn't make me as uncomfortable as it does with the new guy. There's just something about this new guy that gets under my skin. Maybe it's that the original guy was so over-the-top that whatever douchey thing he said felt natural, so that now when the new, average-looking guy acts similarly it seems like he's trying too hard. It's just awkward.

I will say, the original guy seemed far more likely to randomly slip Dany the peen in mid-conversation than the new guy. Though, the new guy looks like he'd be more of a mouth breather.

In any case, my statement still stands: Grey needs to kick him off of a cliff.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
« Reply #178 on: 04/ 13/ 2014, 09:02:26 PM »
My favorite part is how nobody saw it coming.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
« Reply #179 on: 04/ 13/ 2014, 10:34:43 PM »
1st guess Sansa

2nd Tyrells

3rd everyone else because who wouldn't want him dead