TJS Episode 06
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 06  (Read 14617 times)

Hooligan

• Boobies.
  •   
  • Boobies!!!
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Manly Man Classiest of the classy Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #100 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 05:50:24 PM »
TAKA AND AKI ARE ARCHEOLOGIST DINOSAURS SENT FROM THE PAST TO UNCOVER THE LEGENDARY HAMBURGER LAUNCHER FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE BEEDOGS' FRIDGE UNBEKNOWNST TO THE BEEDOGS AND THE REAL TAKA AND AKI ARE BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY A RUSSIAN TURKEY PLANNING WORLD DOMINATION!?!?
ON THE MOON!!!!

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #101 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 06:25:31 PM »
Whenever the King Of The Cosmos stops talking I except a phat beat to drop.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #102 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 09:45:45 PM »
It's a Deco*27 song, featuring Miku.
Description is not descriptive enough. I've been searching for a couple of days and I cant find the song.

Help please  ;_;

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #103 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 09:55:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFPcP65NKik

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #104 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 10:01:35 PM »
Thank you sir.

JEKKI

• nubbin
  • santouka & hi-chew on my day off
  • Badges Teach the children.
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #105 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 11:44:23 PM »
holy butts!!!

it was quite entertaining!

I dont understand if the flashback part was supposed to be a reference to something tho O_o

if it is, it must be a thing I am unfamiliar with

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #106 on: 04/ 27/ 2011, 11:49:21 PM »
It's not a reference, it's part of the TJS story. You haven't missed anything. :)

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #107 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 02:35:08 AM »
I just realized this, but shouldn't episode 6 be the sticked thread now?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #108 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 03:29:50 AM »
Yes it should; I didn't even realize 5 was still stickied. Good call, sir.

Grog

• nubbin
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #109 on: 05/ 01/ 2011, 07:44:27 PM »
I like that in the scrap book you have a fley saying that the Beedogs are opening a home for displaced nubbins next to an article saying that it is a luxury animal rescue center which makes me laugh be ause in a post I read some time ago you were explaining what it meant to be nubbin as a puppy testing out it's paws.  Also the picture of Geraldo and Kimiko fighting with dinosaurs reminds me of Wash's inevitable betrayal scene in Firefly.

plus1etal

• nubbin
  • I have all the items you may need.
  • Badges tee hee hee Bears
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #110 on: 09/ 12/ 2011, 12:56:16 PM »
DO NOT let him touch the telecaster >.<

Armoured badger

•   
  • *Gibberish*
  • Badges Bears Beedog Approved Item Shop Penguin Tagged Sauninda Rockmelon Game Night Spotted Memebon tee hee hee Dancing with Myself
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #111 on: 09/ 24/ 2011, 07:11:54 PM »
oh patches... you shouldn't have touched the telecaster

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #112 on: 02/ 10/ 2014, 06:48:28 PM »
 What was the song used for the flashback? I just watched this again after finally finishing a Katamari game, and I can't get that song out of my head.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #113 on: 02/ 10/ 2014, 07:09:35 PM »
It's called "I don't know" by Number Girl. One of my favorite bands of all time.

【PV】 『I don't know』 NUMBER GIRL