TJS Episode 06
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 06  (Read 15275 times)

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #20 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 02:41:12 PM »
HOLY BUTTS

Hexual

• nubbin
  • Made Tetris in Visual Basic 5. Never again.
  • Badges Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
    • Sys. Req.
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #21 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 02:49:50 PM »
I still only get approx. 20% of the Japan-jokes, but even so it's really, really nice to watch. Serious kudos, good sir.
Also Eleanor.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #22 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:03:06 PM »
Forgot to mention how great the HD looks as well. So clean and gorgeous.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #23 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:23:00 PM »
Just as awesome watching it the second time.

I think my favourite parts were Mrs. Beedog speaking Engrish and anything with Patches. I'm starting to like him more with each episode.

I'll admit I have no idea what's being referenced at 1:10 or 9:20 though.

Edit: This is my new favourite episode BTW. I can tell Topher put a lot of effort into it.
« Last Edit: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:36:38 PM by Melancholics_Anonymous »

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #24 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:28:57 PM »
Thank you very much for this wonderful, wonderful thing you made!
I will watch it all over again later. Soooo good, soooo many smiles and just, you know, amazing!

mcnyers

•   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #25 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
That was by far my favorite episode. There's just so much care put into all of the movements and facial expressions. Everything Patches did was amazing and I'm really loving Eleanor.

Although I had no idea what was going on at the beginning when Geraldo started tearing up.

Amazing work though Topher.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #26 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
i really like how things are starting to come together with what im guessing will be a running storyline but seriously there is a nice balance between overarching storyline and the single eps storyline stuffs. the whole touching the telecaster midway crazness really intrigued me but now im arghing because have to wait till autumn to find out more. !!!!!!

Manic Maverick

• Fu Boy
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #27 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:43:32 PM »
Been watching this episode over and over since Saturday. Love it so much. As I said, damn awesome job, Topher! THis is definitely my most favourite episode thus far. Can't wait for the next season to start up. I have certain speculations with stuff and things, but, as you said, any speculations will probably go out the window. XD

Favourite stuffs: Snowman Patches, Eleanor's game-pad/gender confusion scenes, the photo album, the acid-trip Aokigahara scene (I have a feeling it has something to do with the shunned horse manifesting itself as the telecaster and ex-delinquent Kimiko's telepathy doing something with a thing, but I'm probably wrong as I said), and Kimiko's Good Charamel t-shirt.

Also, Taka totally did the super-excite-baby-shake. So fucking adorable.

ROCKMELON SODA AIN'T NOTHIN' TO FUCK WITH.
« Last Edit: 04/ 26/ 2011, 03:34:05 AM by Manic Maverick, Reason: \"i\" is not \"a\" »

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #28 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
I have a feeling it has something to do with the shunned horse manifesting itself as the telecaster and ex-delinquent Kimiko's telepathy doing something with a thing, but I'm probably wrong as I said

Please try again.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #29 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:54:39 PM »
That horse was very Patchy.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #30 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:55:19 PM »
That horse was very Patchy.

Please try again.

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #31 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 03:59:18 PM »
Please try again.

Worth a shot.

That sequence must have taken ages to do.

Schabracke

• DJ Wunderschön
  •   
  • NAPC-on - tickets are free, just do it!
  • Badges Community Podcaster Classiest of the classy Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • All You Can Eat
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #32 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:01:12 PM »
My guess would be that Kimiko is the orphan they talked about. So the whole thing would be kind of related to why she is so old and to her powers as well.

?

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #33 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:04:48 PM »
Great episode, love the flashback.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #34 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
Considering the fact he was talking about how old the Beedog family was, and that all those pictures in the book he was looking at were showing off Kimiko I am going to guess the reason Kimiko is immortal is inside the guitar.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #35 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:08:38 PM »
Hm, I thought it would be too easy to figure out. glad no one has guessed yet

KeenanTheSavage

•   
  • Yo
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Item Shop Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • Keenan Payne
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #36 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:11:04 PM »
Goddamn, that was fucking brilliant, Topher. The show looks gorgeous in HD and the story, dialogue, and everything was great. Thanks a lot for the mention in the credits too, I really appreciate it <3<3<3

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #37 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:13:49 PM »
Don't mention it, sir. Thanks for all your offering to do stuff all the time.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #38 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
holy butts?

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #39 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
holy butts?

Even if someone does manage to figure out that sequence, it doesn't answer any questions. In fact, it raises about a hundred more. It wouldn't explain anything, you'd just be like "Oh. Huh. Interesting."