TJS Episode 06
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TJS Episode 06  (Read 15922 times)

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #40 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
I really loved the HD. Without it I wouldn't have noticed the stuff on the bookshelf.

I'd type more in here but I gotta take off all of the sudden :/

I rate this episode an extra large coke slurpee with rainbows <3

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #41 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 05:02:48 PM »
Fry already scored a bunbun badge for the Rockmelon medallion and the bears reference in the scrapbook. There are a couple more in there for the pickan, I think.

Danny

• Brithandsome
  •   
  • Baby, you'd look good in a dumpster.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Rockmelon Game Night Beedog Approved Sauninda Manly Man Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #42 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 05:30:47 PM »
That rainbow almost gave me a stroke, my eyes were defiled.

Great episode, as usual.

Avalon

•   
  • are you next ARE YOU NEXT
  • Badges Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Artsy Fartsy Spotted Memebon Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #43 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 05:34:05 PM »
Awesome episode, pretty much everything I feel has been said. All I am feeling now is bring on season 2!

At the rate you're improving I kind of want to skip to the end of season 2 to see what it looks like.

AstroStasis

• Formerly Shibalba
  •   
  • Nombie Panda!
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Jill Sandwich Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Easter Egg Finder Rockstar Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010 New York Dance
    • AstroStasis Music
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #44 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 06:17:35 PM »
can't believe it took me this long to notice that you put new stuff right at the end of the intro credits. this one has a girl with a bat?

electric_goldfish

• Dynamite Woman
  •   
  • Eyebrows on FLEEK.
  • Badges tee hee hee gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry Sauninda Classiest of the classy Iron Chef It's a Lady! Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #45 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 06:22:44 PM »
That graphic designer joke was fucking awesome (and true ;A;)

I also think the peasant girl is Kimiko but I think the horse is Geraldo. Somehow. Have to watch again.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Jill Sandwich gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #46 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 06:52:51 PM »
can't believe it took me this long to notice that you put new stuff right at the end of the intro credits. this one has a girl with a bat?

Those three beats get something different for every episode. ;)

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #47 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 07:34:48 PM »
Finished watching the episode , I don't think can handle so much awesomeness. For some weird reason the whole whit euniform salute thing reminded me of Macross/Robotech.

I oficially LOVE♥♥♥ Eleanor !!!!

Fantastic work mr Topher ,  I take my hat off

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #48 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 07:49:03 PM »
For some weird reason the whole whit euniform salute thing reminded me of Macross/Robotech.

It's not weird, that's exactly what it was referencing. ;)

P3ter

•   
  • PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged tee hee hee Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #49 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 07:59:34 PM »
Oh good! i haven't watch that anime in years so i didn't  know if you were making a reference of it or a newer show.

Still awesome , congrats

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #50 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
Thanks! <3

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #51 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
Please try again.

Ah, I figured. XD Hmmm...Well, all I can really speculate for sure is that Kimiko might have been the orphan girl and she got exiled with the horse...in feudal Japan, maybe...And there was a Moustache Samurai. With Number Girl. In Aokigahara, which would mean...But wait...if she's....then why is......and who.....MY BRAIN IT HURTS.

WAAAAAAAA, I didn't even see these after numerous plays. Epic fail. XD

Halidar

•   
  • You Knew It All Along
  • Badges Inufantry Community Podcaster Sauninda harder Marikondesu Item Shop Manly Man Beedog Approved Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #52 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:20:24 PM »
Fry already scored a bunbun badge for the Rockmelon medallion and the bears reference in the scrapbook. There are a couple more in there for the pickan, I think.

Fry beat me to the medallion? damn, could have sworn I posted that first. *sad tuba*

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
  • Badges The Jewel of the Nile Classiest of the classy Jill Sandwich gif of the week Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Easter Egg Finder Cosplayer Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night New York Dance Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #53 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
So I'm guessing that the orphan girl is actually Kimiko's mother or grandmother and that the telecaster was made out of the wood from an aokigahara tree. And the telecaster has the spirit of Kimiko's mother/grandmother.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #54 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:48:38 PM »
I think Kimiko's immortal and Beedog's longevity is attributed to INUFANTRY SCIENCE

Eleanor is probably the cursed horse that decided to take the form of an octopus.

In any case the cursed woods and the Bishamon-looking samurai still scare me.  I've had dreams like that maybe.  I said it in Skype but somehow it reminded me of that prison level in Silent Hill 2 where you have to investigate around the execution platform and you can hear the horses clacking but nothing's around.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #55 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:50:48 PM »
Fry beat me to the medallion? damn, could have sworn I posted that first. *sad tuba*

It was right after we watched it the other night, it wasn't on the forums.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #56 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 08:56:30 PM »
Also, you guys trying to figure out the horse, the clues are in the reasons they didn't want to take it along. I will leave it at that before spoilans happen. it's srsly not that important though

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #57 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 09:24:45 PM »
Also, you guys trying to figure out the horse, the clues are in the reasons they didn't want to take it along. I will leave it at that before spoilans happen. it's srsly not that important though

hah, I didn't put that much thought into it at first but I know now, it's the panda color scheme on the horse.

Also just noticed this in the photo album.

Have I already mentioned how much I love the HD?

Also, forgot to mention that I loved the homage to Macross. I teared up too. I also loved that you went with Ranka's version Ai Oboete Imasu Ka because as much as I love Minmay's version, Yoko Kanno and, mai waifu, Megumi Nakajima's gives me chills every time I listen to it.

Topher

• Rockmelon Final Boss
  • Administrator
  •   
  • Sauninda
    • You're lookin' at it
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #58 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 09:28:39 PM »
I thought about going with Minmay's version since I used Hayase's uniform, but I just like your waifu's so much better.

And yeah, the Dreamcast get. hehe. :3

Calpis

• Champion of awesome
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • Set fingers to bang.
TJS Episode 06
« Reply #59 on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
I thought it was just the controller at first because I was looking at the scale of things but then I kinda forgot how big the actual boxes were of the newer packaging.

Oh yeah, is the beetle controlling the katamari ball with his butt?