Persona 4 (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Persona 4 (Spoilers)  (Read 14722 times)

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • ⑨ Hime-Cut's, Loli's and scythes are best in life.
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« on: 04/ 25/ 2011, 02:41:20 PM »
I have to imagine when it comes out lots of people are going to be watching and talking about it. For now this thread can serve as a speculation and "Yo they released this trailer here it is:" thread.

GET PUMPED!

Persona 4 - I'll Face Myself -Battle- Small | Large
« Last Edit: 10/ 07/ 2011, 01:55:16 AM by Manic Maverick »

garison

• nubbin
  • Badges Sauninda
    • garison.me
Persona 4
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
EXCITE~!

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 26/ 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
I am excite as well, but I'd like to beat the game before the anime is released.

I'm currently about 53-ish hours into P4

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Persona 4
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 28/ 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
i really wonder how far into the game the anime will go. it seems crazy that they would do the entire thing unless it was a 52 episode series or something like that.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Inufantry Teach the children. Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 28/ 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
i really wonder how far into the game the anime will go. it seems crazy that they would do the entire thing unless it was a 52 episode series or something like that.

It wouldn't take that long to do the entire game. If you took out the social linking and fusing stuff, it's probably about AT MOST a 24 episode anime.

PsychoSoldier

•   
  • I like chipmunks
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda It's a Lady! tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Persona 4
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
I'll probably watch this and see how it is ends because I don't care to finish the game. Hmmmm I wonder how they are going to do this because the S.Links make up a good chunk of the game, unless they are just going to focus on the main cast.

DougCL

• Warden of the North
  •   
  • East Coast Elite
  • Badges Jill Sandwich I'M IT! Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Beedog Approved Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Inufantry Teach the children. Bears
Persona 4
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
It wouldn't take that long to do the entire game. If you took out the social linking and fusing stuff, it's probably about AT MOST a 24 episode anime.

i guess, though my ideal persona 4 anime would be 90% social links/school, 10% fighting.

they should definitely have a few of the social links in there, at least some of the ones with the other party members.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 29/ 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
i can't see them doing a whole lot with social links in the anime, it's probably going to focus on the main story line. If they went ahead and focused on social links then dude would just be a cheater on every girl he came across, and it would probably wind up being a quite boring slice of life anime.

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 13/ 2011, 10:06:00 PM »
MAN IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ANIME.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 17/ 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
New trailer yo!

Small | Large

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Persona 4
« Reply #10 on: 07/ 26/ 2011, 11:14:28 AM »
Persona 4 Anime (ペルソナ4 アニメ) - Trailer / PV11

Melanon

•   
  • hey there

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4
« Reply #12 on: 07/ 27/ 2011, 04:48:49 AM »
I am some what excite as well.
I'm probably won't pick up P4 since I don't have a PS2 though I am currently playing through P3P.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4
« Reply #13 on: 07/ 27/ 2011, 04:50:45 AM »
The more I see of Persona 4, the more concerned I become it won't actually live up to my memories of playing and watching the game. Especially after the Giant Bomb Endurance run, which basically turned Persona 4 into a very funny, very interesting show.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4
« Reply #14 on: 09/ 19/ 2011, 02:09:50 PM »
Small | Large
!

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

fryfry

•   
  • Badges Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda SCIENCE! Teach the children. Manly Man Magfest 9 Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Easter Egg Finder Moonspeaker Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
    • MAL
Persona 4
« Reply #15 on: 09/ 19/ 2011, 02:24:25 PM »
wktk

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4
« Reply #16 on: 09/ 19/ 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
YAY! It's subbed
Seriously cannot wait for this anime to be released!

Also why does Naoto get that 2 seconds extra screen time at the end?

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4
« Reply #17 on: 09/ 19/ 2011, 02:50:31 PM »
Also why does Naoto get that 2 seconds extra screen time at the end?

Because Naoto is boss.

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4
« Reply #18 on: 09/ 24/ 2011, 11:41:14 PM »
Almost October...YAYYY.

Neonie

• Lolicon
  •   
Persona 4
« Reply #19 on: 10/ 06/ 2011, 09:22:02 PM »
First episode aired today.

I probably should of known but I honestly don't really dig the art style. It's not...my kind of art. I like stuff less detailed.