Persona 4 (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Persona 4 (Spoilers)  (Read 14792 times)

Munchems

•   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Sauninda Classiest of the classy Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #100 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 06:49:50 PM »
They rushed through a lot of shit this week. Guess they're trying to wrap things up quickly.
Well that part in the game is a lot of dungeon crawling. So you can't really translate it into the show. They just kind of went straight to the plot.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #101 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 10:27:54 PM »
There's still a bunch of stuff they have to cram into these last 3.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #102 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 10:58:35 PM »
There's still a bunch of stuff they have to cram into these last 3.

That's assuming it's going to be 24 episodes. It may be longer.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #103 on: 03/ 10/ 2012, 11:12:04 PM »
I'm pretty sure I read a while ago it's a 25 episode series.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #104 on: 03/ 18/ 2012, 06:21:10 AM »
The last episode made me realise that Taro Namatame really isn't a bad guy just a misunderstood tragedy.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #105 on: 03/ 23/ 2012, 08:23:58 PM »
Creepy raper guy Adachi was pretty great. Not as good as English though.

Best of P4 Endurance Run (Ep. 135: Creepy raper guy)

I don't think "bitch" has quite the same impact in Jpanese. Might just be the language. But still, great facial expressions on him.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #106 on: 03/ 23/ 2012, 10:32:03 PM »
Yeah, Johnny Yong Bosch did an awesome job in the game. Hope they bring him back when they dub the anime.

So is there only 1 episode left? They're gonna have to jam a lot of shit into it if they're going for the "True" ending.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #107 on: 03/ 23/ 2012, 10:35:27 PM »
I'm thinking they're gonna do just do the normal ending and then maybe do the true ending in an OVA or something. We'll just wait and see.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
  • Badges Rockstar Moonspeaker Sauninda harder Sauninda tee hee hee Penguin Tagged Spotted Memebon Inufantry Bears Dancing with Myself Rockmelon Game Night
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #108 on: 03/ 24/ 2012, 04:30:48 AM »

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #109 on: 03/ 24/ 2012, 04:47:36 AM »
Isn't the standard for single-season anime 26 episodes?

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #110 on: 03/ 30/ 2012, 04:40:53 PM »
I didn't like the ending to this, it felt rushed like Soul Eater.
Great throughout the anime but a pretty damn poor ending

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #111 on: 03/ 30/ 2012, 09:20:45 PM »
I didn't like the ending to this, it felt rushed like Soul Eater.
Great throughout the anime but a pretty damn poor ending
But in soul eaters case they didn't follow the storyline of the manga and it would still be going if it did. And as for Persona, I think they covered everything they needed to cover in the 25 episodes and they ended it on a good note.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #112 on: 04/ 01/ 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
I thought the finale was pretty good. The show definitely ended on a strong note.

I just wish they had another episode or two to explore the true ending.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #113 on: 04/ 01/ 2012, 10:22:13 PM »
I just saw on wiki that there's an additional true ending episode on the DVD for this episode. It didn't have a link so who knows.

I thought the ending was good. I felt like they hit everything they needed without it feeling overstuffed. I especially liked the way they handled the personas changing.

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #114 on: 04/ 07/ 2012, 03:07:17 PM »

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #115 on: 04/ 07/ 2012, 05:55:34 PM »
So Yuri Lowenthal just said on twitter the original voice cast will be coming back for the dub. BEST NEWS.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #116 on: 04/ 07/ 2012, 06:41:51 PM »
So Yuri Lowenthal just said on twitter the original voice cast will be coming back for the dub. BEST NEWS.

Oh god yes. That is the best news.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #117 on: 04/ 09/ 2012, 05:13:52 PM »
Digging through some of his recent tweets, it looks like Sentai announced the original cast was returning... without telling them. That's a little odd.

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #118 on: 05/ 12/ 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
Digging through some of his recent tweets, it looks like Sentai announced the original cast was returning... without telling them. That's a little odd.
That is kind of odd, what if they could not get them? 8l

Makster

•   
  • Mada Mada Dane
    • The Electric Press
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #119 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 07:47:54 AM »
So they are gonna condense Persona 4 into a 90 minute movie that will include the true ending part of the anime