Persona 4 (Spoilers)
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Persona 4 (Spoilers)  (Read 14792 times)

Sean

•   
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooomin
  • Badges Item Shop Rockmelon Game Night Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #120 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 09:05:40 AM »
So they are gonna condense Persona 4 into a 90 minute movie that will include the true ending part of the anime
Too much Persona 4

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #121 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 01:56:25 PM »
Too much Persona 4

This statement makes no sense.

Sean

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #122 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 07:57:49 PM »
The anime was fine, sure, but do we really need a film, or a light novel? It reminds me of the whole Dead Space thing, except in this case it's to pimp out a game that's already come out once, so everyone's cool with it.

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #123 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 08:11:44 PM »
The anime was fine, sure, but do we really need a film, or a light novel? It reminds me of the whole Dead Space thing, except in this case it's to pimp out a game that's already come out once, so everyone's cool with it.
   The film is just to present the much wanted true ending, I don't see the big issue. I mean we had to get that shitty persona 3 anime, so we deserve the best for waiting so patiently.

Sean

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #124 on: 05/ 31/ 2012, 08:46:54 PM »
Trinity Soul? That wasn't a P3 anime, dude.
You say you'll get the best from this film, the film which is likely to be 70-80 minutes long and skip most of the cool parts that were shown in the show.
And that true ending you're dying for? That's already in the show. Granted, it's exclusive to the DVD, but it's there.

Also, we don't deserve anything, one of our favourite games is getting a remake and we have a cool anime to go with it.
All this extra shit is neat if you're a fan of Persona 4, but it's overkill if you ask me.

Katanarama

• nubbin
  • FOOD IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BOOM!
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #125 on: 06/ 02/ 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
Trinity Soul? That wasn't a P3 anime, dude.
You say you'll get the best from this film, the film which is likely to be 70-80 minutes long and skip most of the cool parts that were shown in the show.
And that true ending you're dying for? That's already in the show. Granted, it's exclusive to the DVD, but it's there.

Also, we don't deserve anything, one of our favourite games is getting a remake and we have a cool anime to go with it.
All this extra shit is neat if you're a fan of Persona 4, but it's overkill if you ask me.
To each their own.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #126 on: 07/ 16/ 2012, 10:46:08 AM »
Forgot to say here that I finished the anime.  I think I missed a few early episodes, but I already knew most of the main character's issues and just went to the meat of the story.

AND OH MY GOD I WANT THIS SONG WHY IS IT NOT ON THE ANIMATION OST

Persona 4 The Animation - Summoning Lucifer

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #127 on: 08/ 28/ 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
I don't know the policy of linking, but the subs for the BD episodes 25 and 26 are up on some cat site.

The Monk

• Dragon Lancer
  •   
  • Badges gif of the week Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Moderator Inufantry SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Manly Man Classiest of the classy Iron Chef Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #128 on: 08/ 29/ 2012, 03:30:00 AM »
Watched them.

Go Margaret.

Disappointed by the lack of Mist used in the soundtrack

SMT: Persona 4 OST - Mist Small | Large

Sean

•   
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #129 on: 08/ 29/ 2012, 04:43:38 AM »
I do like Mist, maybe the best fight theme.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
  • Badges Cosplayer Jill Sandwich Easter Egg Finder Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Item Shop Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #130 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 01:58:57 PM »
Well look at this.

Persona 4 Animation - Trial of the Dragon [Official Dub] Small | Large

Persona 4 Animation - He's a dude that finds me intriguing? [Official Dub] Small | Large

Fist of all, what the fuck is up with Naoto's voice? Second, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWATS LOOKING AT

And dude says he's gonna upload a clip of Adachi and Charlie next so that should be interesting.

Melanon

•   
  • hey there
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Classiest of the classy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop Beedog Approved Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #131 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
Fist of all, what the fuck is up with Naoto's voice?

It's like she wasn't even trying to sound like a dude in that scene. Weird, seeing as she just did a fine job in Arena.

But besides that, the dub sounds pretty legit. Mr. Morooka definitely sounds like Mr. Morooka.

JTHomeslice

•   
  • GIRI GIRI AI~~~
Persona 4 (Spoilers)
« Reply #132 on: 09/ 01/ 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
Here we go.

Persona 4 Animation - Cops After Work [Official Dub] Small | Large

It sounds like he made Adachi way more upbeat. Hopefully it affect the end. And it sounds like Dojima is back!